Tori x Tamara

Tamara pov~

I looked at tori, she was only flipping through the channels on the tv. I smirked, and sat next to the Norwegian."What the hell do you want loser"Tori didn't even care to look at me, as she kept her eyes set on the tv. I elbowed her in the boob, smirking."Aye"Tori only growled."what do you want imbecile!"She asked again, but more raged, with her positively amazing accent. 'Oh damn how much i love her accent it's so fucking sexy'I elbowed her once again, and this time it seemed to get her attention."fucker hva du vil!"Tori practically shouted, as she forcibly ripped her attention from the tv to me."Wyd hottie"I wiggled a eyebrow, as tori just face palmed."Ughhhhh"Tori groaned."Tori what's wrong?"Ell said, peeking out from the kitchen."This bitch gonna exist!"Tori growled, while pushing away my face, with her feet."Heh whatever shortie"i shot back."Fuk u"Tori growled, sticking her middle finger in my face. I rolled my eyesockets, and climbed onto tori's lap."Aye get off me ya weigh a ton!"My smirk widened, as i pinned the defense less tori against the couch."Ell help me damnit!!"Ell peeked out from the kitchen again, and giggled."Sorry but me and matilda gotta go out to shop for more cherry cola!"Ell then called down matilda, and pulled her outside in a rush."Heh looks like no one can help you now"I purred, as ell slammed the door behind her, and Matilda."Jeg vil dele dine stygge beruset hodet i to hvis du ikke slipper meg!"Tori screeched."Calm down babe"I teased, tori didn't like that what so ever as she began to squirm under me."Fuk you!"I smirked, and wiggled my eyebrow at the female."Please do~"I purred, i slowly started to kiss down her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. I soon found it, and bit down roughly on the exact spot."Ahhh"Tori moaned out from under me. My face flushed a bright red, as i continued to lick, and bite on tori's sweet spot."S-stop you ass!"I rolled my eyesockets again, i pulled up her crop top that read dudette. Tori squeaked out norwegian curses, as i fondled with her breast. I still continued biting her sweet spot to, but only to hear her sexy ass moans. I growled, taking my mouth away from her neck. Which was now covered in hickys, and bite marks thanks to my great work. 'Tori sure does have some big boobs, well she does wear the biggest size out of the house so maybe that said something?'I sucked onto her hard nipples, bitting gently. Tori let out a satisfying moan, as she squirmed under my tall body even more."That's not gonna do any good is that"I smashed my lips onto her perfect rounded plump lips. I was a little worried she was gonna refuse, but she didn't? Tori just ended up kissing back, she even allowed me access into her mouth with my tongue. I didn't even hesitate, as we instantly began to fight for dominance. I won of course, and claimed my prize of exploring every inch of tori's mouth. I groped the females breast, only to get a low moan."Mmmm"I moaned into the kiss when i felt a certain set of hands travel down my waist. I shivered at the touch of my dream girls hands. Tori pulled away from the kiss panting, with only a string of saliva connecting our tongues."You look so good like this"I smirked, looking down at tori beneath me."Fuk off"Tori mumbled, a small blush spreading across her adorable face."Ill fuk you instead"I quickly took my chance, and pulled down her shorts."hey!"Tori hissed, trying to kick me away. I growled already annoyed with the short girl. I pinned her legs apart, i widened her legs panting."mmm"I hummed, staring at her soaked panties. I slid them off as well, and stared at the flustered tori. I crouched back down, and started licking."Eekk!"Tori squealed. I licked her folds, panting."You taste so good"I compliment, before shoving my whole tongue inside of her pussy."Ngh p-please"Tori pleaded. I could tell she wanted more so i did, what she wanted. I placed two fingers inside of her, and started thrusting them inside of her quickly. I loved listening to my dream girls moans, it was so sexy, but this was just going way to slow. I grunted, and started adding more fingers, until i started to fist tori."Agh please i-it hurts!"Tori pleaded. I watched, as tori teared up slightly from the pain, and pleasure. I smirked evilly, and continued on with my work."Say mommy"I growled."Y-you must be ridiculous because i'm not gonna-!!"I thrusted my fist into her even deeper into her poor vagina."Say it!"I barked."N-no!"Tori practically screamed, as i added my other hand."Ngh tamara p-please i'm gonna cum"Tori groaned."Hm"Is all i said, before brutally shoving both of my fist inside of tori. Tori was practically screaming in moans by now, as i brutally thrusted both fist inside of tori."Say it you whore"I growled once again at tori."A-ah m-mommy i'm gonna cum"She finally seemed to moan out. I nodded as i continued to fist tori, until she finally seemed to cum. I slid both of my fist out of her, and licked one of my hands sexually. I licked the cum off that hand, while grinning."Mmm delicious"I teased."Ah s-shut up"Tori panted, while pulling on her panties. She pulled her top back down, and walked inside of the kitchen."tamara-i mean mommy what do you want for dinner"My stupid grin widened, as i got off the couch. I walked over to tamara, and bent down to her level of shortness."Your ass"Tori seemed to freeze up. She glared at me, before huffing."I hate you"She spat, crossing her arms. I grinned again like an idiot, and pulled tori closer."I know"I nuzzled into the crook of her neck, breathing in the smell of her beautiful scent.

/REQUEST CLOSED/