PuppyJon x Reader

Your pov~
It was another day with 'Eduardo' My brother, sadly. Me, and Eduardo looked nothing alike though, and I thought for the longest time he was adopted. Great another day with this asshole, but even better! Today I have to go to his 'Casa'. Eduardo was going to be here any minute to pick me up, and I was a mess. I mean my hair was messy, and all I was wearing was a baggy sweater, and booty shorts, not bad right? I just shrugged it off, and stepped outside into the freezing cold snow. There was Eduardo in his darkly colored blue car, and a frown placed upon his face."What the heck are you wearing!?"He practically screeched when I got into the passenger side of the car."Chill I'll borrow some of your sweatpants when we get to your house if it makes you happy?"I huffed in more of a question then statement."Fine"The annoyed older male grumbled."Your such a grump"Eduardo was always such a grump, but today he seemed even more pissed? I shrugged it off, and laid back, it was going to be a long drive. I could feel my eyes grow heavy on me, and I didn't fight it, in a minute tops I was out like a light, snoring ever so lightly.

Jon's pov~
Eduardo went out to grab one of his siblings again, so he told me to watch the house! I was so excited, Eduardo never let me stay home by my self, since last time I almost caught the house on fire. I squealed silently to myself, when I heard the sound of the car pulling up the drive way. My ears twitched, and my tail violently swung from side to side, but I didn't move. I heard the front door open, along with heavy footsteps."Jon I'm back!"Eduardo's thick tone rang throughout the two story home."O-ok"I stuttered, and that's when I noticed his 'sibling'. My face instantly became flustered at their clothes, their tight booty shorts clinging to their thicc thighs. I was practically drooling like a dog, oh wait I was a dog!"Uh big brother who's that?"They were probably taken back from my appearance."Yeah well watch him for a little ok i have to head out promise me you won't let him burn down the house"And with that Eduardo walked out of the house, faster then both of us could even object. I looked at them, and hesitantly smiled."H-hi I'm Jon"I said in almost a whisper. They looked at me in utter confusion, before letting a small smile dance across their cute face. I slowly walked over to them, and held out my hand. They hesitantly took it, and the next thing I did surprised them. I pulled them close to my chest from being a couple of inches taller, finally I was taller then some one. I buried my face into their fluffy soft hair, it was nice and silky. I slowly pulled back, with the them still in front of me standing uncomfortably. I instead smashed my lips onto their, their sweet plump lips so succulent. I finally managed to push my tongue into theirs, without asking for permission, I began to explore my new territory. They didn't fight back, and they stood underneath me submissively, I loved it. I pushed them down onto the couch, deepening the kiss, as their tongue quickly began to wrestle with mine. I heard their cute moans, and whimpers."Mmf"They groaned. I quickly parted our lips leaving a trail of saliva. I quickly began to nibble, and bite on the sides of their neck. I finally managed to locate their sweet spot, and didn't waist anytime. I made them groan, and moan my name, it was the first time I've ever felt dominate! I finally pulled away, and giggled at the view of them. They were panting breathlessly, and whining, from the uncomfortable many marks all over their neck."J-Jon"They whispered, forcibly pulling me down by my shirt. I yelped when they slammed their plump lips back onto mine again, but this time in a more loving way. They wrapped their arms around my neck, and their thicc legs around my waist. I giggled, as I quickly made my way up the stairs carrying them, and kissing them. I finally made it to my room, and opened the door. I closed the door with my foot, and scrambled over to the bed quickly. I laid down on the bed, and cuddled them into a small embrace. It wasn't even in a matter of minutes, and they were already fast asleep, adorable. I covered us in my many mess of comfy blankets, and soon feel asleep with my cute lover next to me.

/REQUEST CLOSED/