FoxTord x WolfTom

(Jesus Christ I need a life)

No ones pov~
Tords ears flicked at the cool breeze of the wind. It was just reaching into the cool spring, where of course mating season was waiting. Tord had thankfully dodged everyone of those stupid mating seasons, and of course was just waiting for the chance to hide away from this one. You may think wow! Tord sure is stupid! It's your animal instinct isn't it? Well yes, and no, Tord really wasn't into that kind of stuff, and would much rather just be left alone, but that was almost nearly impossible for him. For Tord was one of smallest male foxes you could encounter, and also one of the males that could reproduce. There were more male foxes like Tord, but sadly it was rare to find them. That's the main reason Tord always went into hiding when the stupid mating seasons came around.

Tord pov~
"Tord! Get up! come on!"A loud cheery voice, that I always woke up to sadly. My eyes fluttered open, as a loud groan echoed through out the small room filled with different kinds of mangas, and movie posters. I finally got enough courage to actually sit up off of my welcoming bed, and grab a large t-shirt I found laying around my slightly messy room."Tord!"The voice boomed again, but this time it sounded way more annoyed than usual."I'm coming!"I yelled back, rushing to stumble into my bathroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face, before grabbing a white button up long sleeved shirt, with a pair of black shorts. I nodded to my reflection, slowly eyeing my small figure, and dashed out of my room to the living room. When I entered I only found my best friend Edd, standing at the stove with a spatula tightly gripped in his hands."Finally!"He huffed. I could feel his green eyes traveling over my outfit, before I heard a small giggle."Ok did you forget what today is?"He asked. I could sense the slight tease in his voice, as I rolled my grey eyes."Yes yes don't worry I've done this a millions of times I'll just be out for a little"Edd was a fox like my self, but of course he was taller than me. I actually moved in with him when I found out he was a lot like me, meaning he was a reproducer as well, but thankfully the funny Edd was taken, by a well known ginger wolf."Ok well you better be back soon"Edd scolded. He was so much like a mother, from how nosy, and worried he always was. Tord only nodded, and grabbed a small piece of bacon that was hanging off of edds plate, before running out of the house. Today he was probably only going to go towards the forest, and then head back. His feet clumped against the cold grass, as he continued on down his path towards the forest. Only in two hours was mating season suppose to start, and Tord didn't want to be around when it started of course. He looked up to see the green trees, that were always so full of life in the spring, and summer. He stopped at a particular tall tree, and let a familiar grin grow over his face."Perfect"He purred. He walked over to the tall tree, and grabbed a branch sinking his claws into it, before grabbing another branch. He continued this process of pulling himself up by branches like a monkey, until he was at the top resting on a thick branch that could support his light weight. He looked up at the blue vibrant sky, and smiled. He closed his eyes, and soon fell into a deep cat nap.

Toms pov~
Today was the day mating season started, and I had to try, and at least find someone. I mean I wasn't getting desperate no, it's just I probably would die from the heat. I mentally sighed to myself, as I checked the clock. 13 minutes until mating season. I got off of my couch, and held the cold look I always held. I fiddled with my hair, as I left my house closing the door behind me, and locking it.'Now just to go for a walk'i thought to myself. My ears flicked to the side, as I walked through the breezy yet calm forest. After a hour or two of just walking around I decided to stop at a tree, that's when the most intoxicating smell hit me. It smelled like vanilla, and fresh cut grass. My sense almost immediately kicked in, as I began to search across the area. Nothing? My ears flattened slightly, until the movements of a certain someone cautioned me. I looked up a large tree that almost looked impossible to climb for someone as big as me, but that didn't stop me. I grabbed onto the nearest branch, and began to pounce from one to the other. When I finally made it to the top panting, and whining from the lack of breath I was happy to find the intoxicating smell. It was a small fox, and when I mean small I mean a small male fox. It looked the size of almost in between a female fox, and a pup."oh my god.."I whispered, as I eyed the irresistible the fox. It whined in its sleep, and tossed, and turned on the thick branch that was supporting both of our uneven weight. Before i knew it I was picking up the cute fox, and leaping from the tree all the way to the ground. The cute little fox almost jolted awake, when he heard the branches breaking under my weight."Wha-"The cute little fox yawned. I almost died at its cuteness, when it rubbed its tired eyes, with its small fist."Well its mating season and I don't feel so good on sharing"I grunted. I almost felt weak from the agonizing heat that washed over my larger body, but I managed to keep my balance without falling to the ground. "W-what!? No! Let me go!"The cute fox suddenly started to struggle in my tight grip, not even giving me a chance to wait out his tantrum. My heated body pushed the smaller fox into the tree, with its cute plump ass rubbing against my groin area."p-please"It whimpered. I ignored the fox once again, as I began to pull down my jeans. The heat was just to much for me to handle, as I steadied the panicking fox. I practically ripped off the foxes shorts, as I felt my member grow hard, from the foxes delicious looking body."Shh it's ok"I whispered into one of the foxes flattened ears. I slowly began to shove my length into the fox, steady not to go to fast for the cute fox."Mm"I grunted, as I slowly began to repeat my restless thrust."Ah! T-to fast!"It moaned out.

Tords pov~
This can't be happening to me, no! I don't want to mated to, and get pregnant! I couldn't help but moan out, as the wolf behind me continued to slam his large length back into me."A-ah!"I gasped out. I could practically feel the pleasure flowing through my small body, as the eyeless wolf thrusted inside of me. A small moan escaped my lips, as my nails dug into the bark of the tree to somehow help me in my situation. I felt the wolfs grip on my hips tighten, as he pulled me closer to his muscular chest. I whined out from the lack of pleasure."Your so cute"The wolf purred, as he dug his face into the crook of my neck. I shivered when I felt the wolfs hot breaths against my sensitive neck, only causing me to whine out again."Needy aren't we?"The wolfs teases continued to turn me on, as he grazed my neck. Before I knew it a loud yelp echoed throughout the endless trees, and even more surprisingly the yelp came from me. The wolf dug it's sharp teeth into a small part of my neck, which only caused me to whimper in response. I shivered again when I felt his slimy tongue lick over my neck."Shh don't worry I'm done"He purred in the crook of my neck."W-what do y-you-"I suddenly gasped out when I felt the wolf actually came inside of me. This almost made me cry out, but I surprisingly held it in."Mmk babe let's go"He chuckled, when he pulled out of me. I felt droplets fall onto my cheeks, as I looked up at the wolf."I-I hate you"I whispered, as the wolf scooped me up into a comforting embrace."Mhm love you to"The stupid wolf purred, before he began to walk off into a different direction."Anyway the names Tom what's yours cutie?"I rolled my eyes at his flirt, and turned away so he wouldn't get satisfaction of seeing me blush."Tord.."I heard a low chuckle erupt from tom, as he stopped at a rather nice looking house."Well Tord this is your new home.."

/REQUEST CLOSED/