2//☭♂Demon!Tord x Tom✦❉//2

~Tords pov~
"Aw come on, don't be like that"Tom cooed next to me, with a sick lovey dovey smile."Ew no"I hissed. When I swatted Tom on the thigh with my tail."What the hells wrong with you?"

"I'm dominant, your supposed to be my toy, I'm not yours"I hissed, when I laid back down onto the bed, on my stomach."Stop being all pissy, and come'er cutie"Toms arms managed to wrap around my small body, and pull me into his hard chest, with a smirk.

"You chill?"Toms coo's only pissed me off even more as he continued to try and 'calm me'."Shut up, your so damn annoying"I scoffed, before placing a small kiss on the half demons lips."Mhm ok"I felt the slimy feel of a tongue run over my collar bone as Tom continued to lick over my neck.

"Are you gonna fuck me? Or keep me waiting?"Both questions seemed to surprise him, as he suddenly began to pull off his sweat pants off, with a smirk."As you wish"He cooed, with yet another flick of his slimy tongue.

Tom sat me down on my stomach, as he then began to work off my blue jeans."You really wanna keep your shoes on?"I huffed, and kicked off my red converse, along with throwing my shirt off to somewhere else in my room.

"Jeez your so bitchy"He huffed."Fuck you, I don't like people dominating over my ass"I shot back, with a little more fury than I expected."Ok ok"I chose to ignore all of Toms curses, and huffs as he played with the rim of my boxers. I finally had enough of his plays, when I pulled down my boxers."Your so damn slow"I complained."Aw but you love me anyway"Tom cooed.

"Sure I do now shut up, and start fucking me"And with that there was not hesitation, when Tom pulled me closer. I felt his hardened cock, rub me through his boxers."Mmk baby"My eyes widened, when I found myself turning around and slamming my lips onto his, when he pulled down his boxers fully.

I twirled my tongue around his as I made sure to coat his tongue in my own saliva, with small whimpers of pleasure from his sudden grinds."Uhh fuck"I moaned into the kiss, when I felt the half demon push in only the head, which of course made me crave more, as I tried to move my hips more.

"So precious"He chuckled. I was tempted to say something back, was interrupted when he decided to push in the rest of his full length, making me also groan from pleasure, and from the stinging pain, that made me crave so much more."U-ugh more"

I felt Tom slowly thrust into me, with a couple of chuckles, and coo's, just for me."so tight"He teased, with yet another thrust."A-ah yes! faster!"I whined. I could practically feel the pleasure flowing over my body as Tom pushed me onto my stomach.

More moans poured out of my mouth, from Toms constant thrust."Does it feel good?"Tom grunted, when his tongue began to coat over my already hicky filled neck."Good, because this is how it's gonna be from now on"He growled.

My eyes widened, when he suddenly bit down into a small part of my neck, with a smirk."D-don't do that!"I whine. It was already to late when blood began to drip down my neck."aw don't like me biting?"My blood began to boil as I quickly snapped at him, calling him a 'dickhead'.

"That fucking bonds me to you!"I hissed."What do you mean? Kind of like a werewolfs thingy?"I rolled my eyes, at his obvious lack of intellect."Yes"I could just strangle this idiot, ugh."Mm good"Tom purred. I almost let out a small yelp when Tom suddenly flipped me onto my back, his face was twisted into a sick grin, as he stuck out his long slimy tongue.

"Your mine forever"He growled. Tom then began to start up his thrust to where they would slam back inside of me, making me moan and practically beg for more."You l-like that he?"I noticed his failed attempt at teasing when he suddenly grunted again, when he thrusted back inside of me.

I decided to give him some sort of success, when I let out a small squeak of a moan, from the sudden pleasure I was reaching."A-agh fuck I'm gonna cum soon"Tom cursed himself."I-I ah am not"I whined. It was already to late when Tom came into my ass, with a loud groan."U-ugh"I scoffed, when I pulled away from Tom.

I crawled back onto Tom, with a couple of curses."I-I said I'm not done yet!"I hissed. I rubbed a finger over Toms member, before pushing the throbbing cock back into my ass."So cute"I heard Tom growl, along with his hands grabbing onto my sides to help make sure i could ride him properly, with his help.

I stuck my tongue out, when I felt the pleasure grow even more inside of me. I continued to ride tom slowly until I could meet the right spot, or just annoy the male, which both seemed to work. Tom suddenly thrusted up as I continued to claw at the males chest with small whines."A-ah fuck p-please ah s-so close"I moaned.

"Finally"Tord grunted. I rolled my eyes at the male and let out another small moan when I felt myself reaching even closer to my orgasm. Toms thrust weren't helping as he continued to take advantage and thrust every once a while.

"A-ah in gonna c-cum"I moaned. I suddenly came all over Toms stomach, with  pants, and whines only being left behind."Mm you did so well"Tom cooed. I fell back on top of Tom, with my head buried in the crook of his neck. I whined, when Toms hands began to run over my back, rubbing over small spots."Shh it's ok"He smirked. I lazily lifted my face and placed a small peck of a kiss on his lips."Love you"I mumbled in defeat."Love you to"

I felt a small smile slip onto my face, when I plopped my head back down into his muscular, hard chest. It felt nice that someone actually loved me, I mean real love, maybe this was a good day, probably the best.