Eduardo X Mark

Eduardo's pov~
"This is so humiliating!"I was so angry, and jons laughs weren't helping what so ever."I'm sorry! But you lost the bet!"Jon was almost wheezing out with laughter."Oh shut it!"I yelled through the thick wooden door that kept stupid Jon from seeing me in this ridiculous outfit. It consisted of purple panties, along with white stockings, with purple bows on the sides of the stockings. I also wore a cat like collar, with a white shirt that read the words 'kitten' In a dark purple color."You have to come out Eduardo!"By now Jon was getting on my nerves."fine! Fine! I'm coming out"I managed to grumble out, loud enough for the stupid Jon to hear. I hastily reached for the door knob, and turned it. On the other side was Jon with his arms crossed over his chest, as if he was getting annoyed by how long I was taking. With almost every step I took the bell on my collar would jingle, like a cats would."You look great!"Jon chirped. I rolled my deep brown eyes, and looked away from the shorter yet more annoying male."Shut up"I grumbled. Before the smaller male could even respond I had already walked off into the living room, looking for something to do. My bell jingled again, as I took another step."I swear this bell is annoying.."I didn't even notice the three guest in the living room, and I really didn't care. I stepped inside of the kitchen, and grabbed a Diet Cola. I opened my drink, and took a small sip, finally being able to get my attention off my bells constant jingles. I stepped inside of the living room with my diet cola tightly clenched inside of my hand."Hey losers"I took another sip of my diet cola, uninterested in Edd, and his whatever lame friends. I heard chuckles echo throughout of the room."Oh my god Eduardo!"My neighbor, or shall I say slightly enemy Edd squealed jumping onto the couch next to me that I was currently occupying."Hm?"I looked up at edds bright colorful green eyes, that sickened me."You look so cute!"Edd squealed out again, but this time way more louder, and ear piercing."Shut up I lost a bet to Jon"I crossed my arms in a pouting motion, and crossed my legs as well."I didn't even know you had any curves under all those baggy clothes!"I heard a annoying voice again that I hated, cough out instantly interrupting our conversation, or more like edds squeals."He actually does he just covers them up"None other than Jon, giggled."All of of you be quiet"I grunted, eyeing the two other tall males out of the corner of my eye. The eyeless loser, Tom was currently drifting off into his other thoughts, while the stupid ginger, Matt looked at Edd with a eyebrow raised."Matt would i look good in this type of outfit?"Edd asked, shooting back a small innocent look to the ginger. The ginger instantly jumped, with a redness flushing over his freckled face."Y-yes!"Matt stuttered.'Sheesh what a mess' I thought to myself, as I sent a glare towards Jon."Anyway where's Mark?"Jon managed to change the conversation, as he slouched against the occupied couch."Probably at the store"I answered, remembering how much my other roommate loved cooking."Ok well we're gonna head back bye Eduardo"Edd pulled me closer, before whispering two words that I dreaded the most. "Good luck" I glared at Edd, as he quickly left the house with his two freind's trailing behind him."What the hell does he mean?"I whispered to myself. I was to busy thinking of various reasons, to notice Jon waving a hand in front of my face."Eduardo!"He finally screamed, making me instantly rip my eyes off of the door I was eyeing down."What?"I grunted."I'm going out marks gonna be home in a little oh! And don't even try to take that off I told Mark and he told me he would tell me if you did!"The evil little bastard winked, before trotting off somewhere else. I closed my eyes, and sighed. I ran my finger through my brown muddy colored hair, as I began to rethink over my life decisions. I didn't even notice the Blond come walking into the room with different plastic bags held in his hands, and slung on his strangely muscular arms. I turned away from the blonde, when a loud thump echoed through out the house. I heard a small 'shit' escape marks lips. A sly grin stretched across my face, as I slipped off of the coach. I added a small sway to my hips, as I trotted up behind the blonde."Hey mark"I smirked, before opening up one of the several cabinets, which 'accidentally' made one of my hips brush up against his thigh. I could practically hear him crush one of the plastic bags in his hand, while he 'tried' to finish putting up the rest of the groceries."What's wrong?"I asked, trying to make a jump for one of the glasses that were placed up at the top of the shelf on purpose. I huffed, and began to climb up the counter trying to reach the glass, well that is until I felt two hands grab at my waist. I gasped out when i fell back onto the counter on my butt."Ow what the hell mark"I spat, as I glared up at the tall blonde fuck. I could practically feel my knees go weak from looking up at him. His eyes were traveling over my body in pure lust, as his other hand trailed down my thigh."M-mark this isn't funny"I practically scolded myself, when the crack in my voice rose to be more noticeable. I almost gasped when I felt a slight hard object rub against my 'lower area'. A light blush dusted my cheeks, as I found myself wrapping my thick feminine legs wrap around marks hips."Mm I didn't even know you had all these curves"Mark purred out. Being the sassy person I am, I just stuck out my pink colored tongue out at Mark. He only chuckled, like he was used to my behavior, which he was."Well take this to my room"Mark stood up, with his hands resting on my ass, while my arms wrapped around his neck. I shivered when I felt marks tongue lick up the side of my neck."M-mmf Mark"I whispered out, through the small space that separated us. I didn't even notice that mark had already began to walk up the stairs, towards my room. That didn't stop him from nipping up the side of my neck, in a most teasing matter. His teases only made me grow even more hot by the minute, as he neared my room. I finally heard the sound of a door opening, and the feel of cool blankets hit my backside. I smashed my lips onto marks, and continued to moan out when I felt marks hardened area rub against my ass."Please Mark"I begged out through the crook of marks tanned neck. I heard the blonde only grunt in response, before he began to slowly pull down the purple panties I wore, along with the stockings. I shivered again at the cold area that covered over my body."You ok?"Mark asked. He looked down at my smaller yet more thick body, just trying to hide his smirk."S-shut up"I grunted out. I watched Mark unzip his pants, and pull them off along with his purple sweater. He pulled off my kitten shirt, but of course being the asshole he was wouldn't take off my collar."What ever fuck you"I retorted, before burying my face into one of my white pillows."Mm please do"That's all Mark said, before slamming his large length inside of my ass. I let out a small yelp of pain. My nails dug into the pillow, as I tried my best not to whimper out."shhh it's ok"Mark soothing cooed into my ear. "Y-you can move now"I whispered. I could feel mark nod into the crook of my neck, as he slowly began to thrust inside of my plump ass.

Another moan escaped my lips, as I felt marks length slam back inside of me."f-faster"I commanded out in need. Mark quickly obliged, and began to go even faster than before, slamming in, and out of my probably soon to be sore ass. I smashed my lips onto marks, not even caring to ask for permission, as my tongue slipped inside of his mouth. I licked over his tongue, as his twirled around mine, licking up every inch of saliva that was in my mouth. I let out a small squeal of a moan, when I felt marks grip tighten on my ass."Mm you taste so good"Mark moaned out through the kiss, before ramming his hard length inside of me again."I'm so close"Mark growled, in the crook of my almost hicky filled neck. Almost immediately I could feel marks thick cock twitch inside of me. Mark pulled back from the kiss, with our saliva connecting to one another's lips."F-fuck"I groaned out. I gasped out when I felt mark actually cum inside of me. He pulled out, and placed a small kiss atop of my forehead, before pulling me into his warm body. I soon cuddled into marks chest, and let my eyes close, finally letting me doze off in exhaustion."Love you"Mark mumbled, as I felt his face bury into my bushy hair."I love you to idiot"

/REQUEST CLOSED/