☆Possesed!Tom x Shy!Tord☭

~Tord's pov~

"Tord come on! It's Movie night! you have to come!"Edd whined, when he took yet another sip from his sugary cola."For the last time No! I don't care about some dumb movie!"There was another whine from the cola lover, before silence.

I looked over to see my best friend, basically on the verge of exploding."Edd please! I'm not gonna go, now go have fun with your boyfriend I'll be here"That seemed to at least cool Edd down a little, but it didn't stop his constant rampage."Ugh! Fine I'll go without you!"

I was forced into a hug by Edd, which I practically stumbled into, before he let go, when a loud honk from out side indicated his boyfriend was here."Bye Tord! I'll see you later!"

I watched Edd run out of the house, slamming the door open, as he dashed over to the car. I waved, when I saw them pull out of he drive way, and down the street, probably over the speed limit.

I let out a sigh of relief, when I looked around the lonesome house."Mm finally"I purred, when I plopped down onto the couch with ringo. The cat nuzzled its way under my chin, and laid there like a complete cutie.

"Ok What are we-"I was just about to finish my sentence, when a loud knock erupted from the closed door."Edd probably just left something"I scoffed, when I was forced to leave the warm little ringo on the couch, and trotted over towards the door.

When I finally got the nerve of opening the door, only a cold breeze stood there."Not even ok.."I mumbled, before slamming the door."Probably some immature teens"I scoffed, before strolling back over to the couch, where a now sleeping ringo sat.

"Comer'e bud"I cooed, when I scooped up the adorable sleeping cat. I grabbed the remote, and flipped on the Tv to Sekirei. I sat there for a couple of minutes until I heard a loud rustling sound come from upstairs.

I got off of the couch, and made a grab for the pistol I had in my pocket hoodie."Better no be a burglar.."I mumbled, when I slowly began to creek up the stairs. My regular closed room, was widely open, when I got to the top."Damnit.."I hissed, when I looked inside of the pitch black room. I moved my hand around for the switch, and almost immediately found it.

When I flipped on the switch there was nobody, and nothing even looked to be touched."What the hell?"I muttered. I still kept the grip on my gun, not risking the chance if there actually was somebody in the room."Anybody in here?"I couldn't take my eyes off one of the mirrors that gave me a clear view from behind me, but there was nothing, of course.

Unluckily for me out of the corner of my eye I saw a flash, and that was it before I found my self being forced onto the ground on my stomach."Get the hell off!"I growled."no can do~"The voice purred. Tom? Why the hell is tom in my room!?"Tom get the hell off of me!"I repeated in more of a snappy tone.

I felt something rub up against my ass, along with the soft coo's that left Toms lips."T-Thomas stop"I only heard a low chuckle from behind me, along with the sounds of a belt clicking.

"I should show you some damn manners you slut"He spat in between a growl, that practically sent shivers down my already shaking body."I-I'm not a slut you, drunk alcoholic!"

"You little slut!"I let out a small squeak, when Tom suddenly slapped my ass with another loud growl.'w-what the hell is he? A bear?' I felt Toms hands on me again, as he pulled down my pants."You have such a nice ass"

This was honestly rather disgusting, until I felt him tug on my hair, making me wince out again."Suck"He ordered, motioning to his hand that was dangling right in front of my face.

I hesitantly followed his orders, as I let my saliva coat his hand, I then sucked onto a couple of fingers he managed to shove into my mouth."You look so cute~"Tom cooed into my ear. His breath still hot, as it sent even more shivers down my body.

After a minute his hands were practically drenched in my saliva, he pulled away. He let out a satisfied hum, when he looked over his fingers."Mm let's just stretch you out, before we do all of this"

I let out a small yelp, when I suddenly felt tom push two saliva coated fingers into my ass."A-ah! Stop!"I whimpered in pain, when he slowly began to thrust the two fingers inside of me.

"Aw don't worry~"I heard the sick bastard coo again, when two more fingers were pushed inside of my ass."I'll just wreck your ass instead"He said in between a chuckle.

"W-what?"I squeaked, when I felt the fingers leave my ass, faster than they had been shoved in. He soon replaced his fingers with something rubbing against my ass. It all happened to quickly, I didn't even find myself moaning from the sudden pain I was going through.

Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes, as more rough thrust were being pushed inside of me by Tom."I-its not all gonna ah! F-fit!"I whined, when I felt tom push me down even more, so I would take in more of his big length.

"Shut up!"More moans were beginning to leave my mouth, when Toms thrust started to pull me at more corners of pleasure, I didn't even believe my body could go through."N-Ngh faster!"

My body was practically craving every movement tom made against me, until it practically drove me mad."Of course~"I heard the sick bastard coo, until his thrust became even more merciless than normal.

By now the only words that left my mouth were,'Faster!' Or 'Yes please!' Besides that I was just moaning through the pleasure the sick bastard was putting me through.

After what seemed as only a couple of minutes, I felt my own orgasm."F-fuck me!"I groaned, when Toms cock throbbed inside of me."I already am~"

"Cum with me slut~"i whimpered, when his last sloppy thrust suddenly pushed inside of me harder, before Tom came inside of me. I felt myself cum soon after him, which only got onto the wooden floor.'G-great now I have to clean t-that up'

"Mm that was fun"Tom chuckled, when he suddenly pulled out of me, with his white semen still leaking from my probably sore ass."I-i hate y-you"I turned around to face Tom, only to find myself looking into his strangely purple, glowing eyes?

"T-Tom?"I whispered."Ooh? My eyes? Aren't they such a nice touch?"He smirked, when he licked over his bottom lick, like some sort of predator looking over their next meal."Ready for round two?"