✧*:・゚✧DominantMale x Smol!Tord✧*:・゚

*:・゚~Tords pov~*:・゚

Out of all the things Tord was he was not a whore, slut, and especially nobody's bitch but he was how you would say some sort of a toots. He had the body models died for and the mind of mad scientist that took way to many shots of tequila, while partying out with a bunch of college kids.

and right now Tord was drifting off, his thoughts too wild, it even contained him from eating his now cold pancakes he would probably never finish, to top it all off his ass was sore, try to guess why?"Hey"Tord jolted up right. His face smacked right into the soft warmness of a body? A chest? Tord was unsure of all these answers.

Fingers, long and thick ran over his hips, digging right into his flesh."I'm talking to you tord"The voice hissed, on the Norwegians name. It seemed like tords eyelids were to heavy to open, he didn't feel like engaging into the conversation. He just wanted to stay in the warmness of the body, but like all things it didn't last long.

His attention was forced onto the obvious person that hadn't given up on getting tords attention on them."Look at me"Tord wished he hadn't opened his eyes, but he did, a pair of brown ones staring right back."You dazing off is getting pretty annoying"It was none other than his friend Edd.

It took Tord by surprise, his teeth nibbling at his bottom lip."I'm sorry"He muttered with a sheepish smile."I get worried, and your phone was ringing"Edds hand trailed down to his front pocket, sliding out a small flip phone Tord used."You left it upstairs, and I heard it while passing by your room"

Tord didn't think much about it when his fingers grazed over his phone, plucking it out of edds hand."thank you"His sheepish smile still not leaving his tanned face. Tord didn't catch onto edds cold stare when he opened up his phone and clicked on his recent calls.

"So is there anything you wanna tell me Tord"He still didn't pay any attention to Edd, when the brown eyed male let out a sigh. It almost sounded like it was a disappointed sigh a, but the young man didn't notice.

It went by too fast, way to fast. One second Tord was dialing in the missed numbers contact to call back, the next second Edd his big roommate had his phone above his head. Edd looked like a bully right about now, and Tord looked like the hopeless kid being picked on when he tried to jump and grab his phone."What the hell edd!"Tord hissed.

Tords eyes hardened on his roommate when he didn't give in to tords whines like usual."Edd"Tords teeth seemed to grind together, his irritation growing."I ain't playing these games Edd"More footsteps followed through the house until two others popped their nosy heads into the kitchen."What's going on"

Tord didn't dare look back at his two other roommates."Then tell me who you've been texting"Those were the words Tord dreaded, along the lines of hated."It's none of your business!"Tord snapped."You know what, it is my business"The larger male took a step closer, angry radiating off of him.

"Don't think we haven't noticed Tord, you bring home more money than you've ever made and new stuff we've never seen and not to mention your absences"alarm bells were ringing off in tords head.

"Never seen you with any guys, not to mention anyone at all"Edd snapped. Tord never noticed the redness in his face when he made another attempt to grab his phone.

"It's not your business!"He repeated, his voice cracking at the end followed by a small hiss."Tord you are my friend, I'm worried about you"The warm contact was made with tords arm, causing him to flinch back.