Fratt & Matt X Tord

Tord pov~

I sat on the couch mumbling curses, as i was currently flipping through my hentai, with a bored expression."Hey tord"Matt smiled, looking down at my shorter yet more built figure."I'm going to meet my brother fratt at his house and i was wondering if you would come with me"Matt asked crossing his arms."Sure i guess it's better than sitting around here"I shrugged."Really thanks tord!!!"Matt grabbed my hand, and practically started dragging me with his marvelous strength."I can walk on my own matt"I groaned."Oh sorry!"Matt dropped me, and smiled."And i've never seen your brother before what's he like?"I rubbed the back of my head, dazing off into my thoughts."Well he's the same height as me and looks a lot like me!"I nodded, trying my best to ignore matt.
Time skip~
"Were here!"Matt exclaimed, before grabbing my hoodie, and dragging me inside. Matt must be pretty excited to see his brother i guess. I tried to keep up with the eager matt, as he walked up the endless stairs."He lives in a penthouse?"I awed, taking in the luxurious views."Of course! anyway he's probably in his room so just wait in the living room!"Matt seemed pretty energetic for this for some reason? I wonder why? When we got to the front door matt took out a pair of keys, and put them in the lock. He practically kicked open the door when it was unlocked, and ran off somewhere else. I closed the door behind myself, and sat on the couch waiting for matt, and his brother to return. I heard yelling, before a door opening. Two pairs of males walked out to where i was sitting, and let me just say they looked a lot alike. They both had the same freckles, body type, except matt had a square chin, and his brother had a normal looking chin."Tord this is my brother Fratt"I snickered at the name, and smiled."Nice to meet you"The male looked me up, and down before grinning. He took my hand, and shook it with a iron grip.'As strong as matt to damn..'The male smiled at his brother, and patted him on the back. They started whispering for a second, which only made the room pretty awkward for me."Ok well i'll go get us some drinks"Matt said nervously. He dashed off to somewhere else, and left me, and fratt."so uh how are you?"I asked trying my best to dispose of the awkwardness."I've been good just been dealing with work and everything"He glances at me for a second, and frowns."Here i'll go get you a shirt"I looked at him in confusion, before shaking my head in a decline."Why would i need a shirt my hoodies perfectly fine"I huffed, thinking this guy was trying to insult me."Because three, two, one.."Matt came running with some drinks, and of course in his clumsy matter slipped, and fell. one of the glasses ended up hitting me, along with the damn water inside. I sighed, and got up helping matt up first. I don't wear anything under my hoodies, so i could feel the cold water against my skin."Come on i'll grab you that shirt"Fratt sighed, before dragging me down the hall. I realized that i looked so short compared to them, but at least i didn't hit my head on stuff. Fratt stopped at what i assumed to be his room, and walked in still dragging me. He let go of me, and started looking through his closet."Here you can just borrow this tank top"He mumbled, throwing me the tank top. I nodded, and began pulling of the red hoodie off. I heard a gasp behind me, i just ignored it, and continued. I turned back to see fratt blushing? His whole face was red, along with a mischievous grin."Ok well let's get back to matt"He replied happily, before dragging me out of the room once again. When we got into the living room matt smiled, and handed me some more water, and handed his brother some as well. He took a glass for himself, and winked at his brother? Being the idiot i am i just shrugged it off, and drank it anyway. I blinked, and squinted my eyes as everything around me began to become woozy. I closed my eyes, and suddenly fell already knocked out. I felt something grab me, and then hoist me up? What the hell is going on!?
Later~
I finally woke up woozy, and wobbly. I squinted my eyes, and saw i was in a room?  I slowly stood up, and gasped when i realized i had no clothes on."What the hell!?"I panicked. I stopped panicking when matt, and fratt walked into the room also naked."What the hell!?"I repeated again. of course i was full on gay, but this..this was to much. Matt, and his brother smirked at me."Morning sunshine"Fratt cooed."Where are my clothes?"I questioned, avoiding my eyes from their you know what."Oh don't worry tord it's perfectly fine!"Matt assured me, before pinning me onto the bed nearby. He pushed me down onto my stomach, and smiled."Matt release me this-!"Matt slowly started to grind against my ass. I groaned, and shoved my face into the sheets of the bed in humiliation, as his brother fratt walked over watching. I groaned again, as fratt pulled my hair forcing me to look up at him."Mm were gonna enjoy this"He growls, licking his lips in a lustful way."Don't you da-"I yelped out, when matt thrusted his large cock inside of me."Agh fuck"I groaned, still looking up at fratt. Fratt just grinned, and positioned me to where his cock was in face my face."ready?"He questioned. I slowly shook my head, but that didn't stop him as he forced his whole cock inside of my mouth. I practically gagged, as he began to roughly thrust inside of my mouth. I slowly started to suck, and groan as matt practically destroyed my ass with his thrust."Damn he took in all of it"Fratt growled, smirking at his brother."But he's so tiny"fratt yet again teased."Careful what you say fratt or he probably with bite off your dick"Matt warned, thrusting even faster, and rougher inside of me. I was practically drooling, as both males thrusted inside of of me. Fratt taking my mouth, and matt taking my ass."He also has a pretty nice body i mean like nice six pack it's sexy as hell plus his big ass"Fratt purred, giving me only sex compliments."Mhm he used to be in the army"Matt chirped in, before slamming straight back inside of me. I yelped, and growled as my moans only got louder."I can tell"Fratt smirked, as he let out a low groan. Both of the two suddenly cummed inside of me grinning, and smiling."Aw now pose for the camera tord!"Matt giggled. i couldn't even feel my ass or my face, from both male almost destroying me. I laid my head down panting, and trying to catch my breath."Y-you to are idiots"Is all i was able to growl out, before passing out once again. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself tucked in a bed, next to matt, and fratt? I rolled my eyes, and rolled over to matt. I buried my face into his chest, embarrassed, and sore. Two hands wrapped around my waist, tightening it's grip as fratt scooted up closer to me. I sighed, and rolled my eyes."Love you assholes"I mumbled, still having my face buried into  matts chest."We love you to"The two siblings chuckled. After that i just fell back asleep, way to tired to deal with anymore sex or bullshit.

/REQUEST CLOSED/