Paul x Patryk

(No sin in this one sorry strictly requested)

Patryk pov~

I stared into that ugly reflection that stared back at me. My dull brown eyes, and strange hair that I had developed from my father. It didn't matter though, no matter what, I would still be ugly. Last time i continued looking there were 3 broken mirrors, well now there's 4 another part of waking up. I sighed, and slowly began to slide down my uncomfortably soft bed. I felt my pale feet slide onto the naturally cold floor, it sent shivers up my spine just thinking about it. I pulled on my red turtle neck, along with some black sweat pants, I didn't feel like it today. I yawned, and opened my door, I quickly walked out, before closing it behind me. I walked down the Erie quiet hallway."Same as usual"I quickly made my way down the hall to my favorite place in this whole base. Paul's room! His door finally came in view, it already gave me chills. I walked over towards his door, and let my hand rest on the doorknob, before opening it. There he was asleep like usual. I slowly shuffled my feet to his bed, not even caring to close his door. I sat on end of his bed, smiling."Paul"I purred, watching as the male only grumbled in his sleep. I slowly started to climb up the bed, smirking. I put one hand on his chest, and gently blew into his face. My breath was still hot, from my third cup of coffee this morning."Paul wake up"I whispered, before placing two kisses on his adorable face, one on his check, the others on his lips."Paul I'll let you take a bath with me"And that's when he got up."I'm up!"He practically screeched, before shooting up out of his comfortable looking bed."Mhm"He mumbled, as he squinted at me for a full second."So about that bath"He yawned. I chuckled, and planted another kiss on his nose, ever so gently."Mm love you to"He whispered, as he tried to place a kiss on my cheek, but it just ended up being on my nose. I rolled my eyes, and slowly got off of his bed."You look adorable when you wake up"Paul's face practically turned red, from the compliment."You wake me up every morning"Paul whined. I watched his usual routine, until he pulled on his yellow sweat shirt, over his red turtle neck. He then like me, pulled on a pair of black sweat pants."Is Tord up this mor-"Before i could even finish my sentence, a male in a red sweatshirt, and black sweat pants walked inside of Paul's room yawning."Morning"He mumbled. Tord looked pretty bad, he had bags under his grey eyes, and a until cigar in the gap of his teeth."Tord are you ok you don't-..."Tord waved me off, he knew how he looked."Yes just extra paperwork that's all..."Me, and Paul gave each other a small look of worry."Come on get in Paul's bed Tord"I tried to push the shorter male but it was no use, he was just to strong. Tord was always the strongest male in this base, sense he was the red leader, but that doesn't change the fact that he was our son. I finally managed to scoop up the light male, and place him in the bed."You were up talking to that eyeless guy again weren't you?"I questioned. Tord slowly looked up at me, his grey eyes still squinting at me, before finally meeting my gaze. He continued to hold that stare down, before sighing."Y-yeah"He stuttered. I could practically feel his blush, as it rested on his tan cheeks."But I'm fine dad so stop"Tord grumbled, as he turned his back to me, and Paul. Minutes passed, and light snoring erupted throughout Paul's room."I swear what are we going to do with him"Paul shook his head, disappointed in our son."We should go out and actually see his friend!"I smiled. I waited for Paul to disagree, he usually disagreed, with my ideas."That's actually a good idea"Paul muttered under his breath."I know"I slowly picked up Tord from the bed. He was always so light, so it made it easier for me, and Paul. I quickly signaled for Paul to follow me, as I sprinted out of the room, Paul following behind. He looked so mad, but that was always just because of his eyebrows, which I loved. I slid to a stop, when we reached me, and Paul's white truck. I quickly opened the backseat door, and laid Tord down on the two seats. I laid a small blanket over his small body, and rushed to the drivers seat, with Paul already in the passenger seat. I started up the car, and started to drive away from the hidden base. I drove out onto a road, and continued down the quiet road, until Paul interrupted the quietness."While were there why don't we go on a date?"I took my eyes off the road, and smiled at Paul."Of course"I quickly placed my eyes back on the road, careful not to run into anything."This is going to be a long trip.."

~6 hours later~(to lazy)

Me, and Paul slowly got off the plane, with Paul carrying Tord on his back, in a piggy back ride. I rolled my brown eyes, and grabbed tord's phone. I flipped through his phone until I got onto Toms, contact. I clicked the call button, and waited until a deep voice picked up."Hello?"They asked."Hi um this is tords friend and well we're at the airport tords still asleep..and well do you mind picking us up?"There was silence, and a couple of whispers, before who I assume is 'tom' came back on the line."I'll be there in a little"And that was it, before he ended the phone call. I sighed happily, and sat down on a small bench where Paul stood next to."When he comes and picks us up we'll go with him, and drop off Tord then you and me get to go on a date"I placed a small kiss onto my lovers forehead, he was so cute."Ok"He whispered. I could tell he was cold just from the air itself, I mean it was already snowing down here. I smiled, and quickly began to take off my sweat shirt, and handed it back to Paul."Here"I quickly took the sleeping Tord off of his back, and gently sat him down on the bench. Tord slowly began to open his grey eyes, he squinted at us for a second, before shooting up."Where are we?"He asked, his voice sill panicked."In England"I answered. I practically awed, when tords face lit up in the shade of his hoodie."W-why?"I rolled my eyes, and took my eyes off Paul who was struggling to put my pink hoodie on. I decided to help Paul instead, by pulling down the hoodie onto him. I pulled the hood up, and smirked."Warm?"I asked, which only made Paul nod."Very"He muttered. I was about to say something else, when a loud honk interrupted us, I turned around to see a eyeless male, in slightly old Tovota Yaris. I rose a eyebrow, before smiling. Tord quickly walked over to the car, with me, and my Paul following behind. Tord opened the backseat door for us, and waited for us to get in, before closing the door. He got in the passenger seat next to tom, smirking. I watched as tom looked at Tord in pure confusion, before Tord giggled slightly."Your car is so gay"Tord giggled again. I could see Toms smirk widen. "shut up your just as gay"Tom chuckled, before driving out into the snow covered road."anyway who's your friends?"Tom questioned. I could practically feel his black eyes, on me."Were his dads"Paul, stated proudly."Aw you never said they were your dads Tord"Tom chuckled, as he looked down at the smaller male. The height difference was so great, I mean tom looked about 6'2, and Tord only being 4'11 -5'1."Tord I forgot how short you were"I breathed, as my eyes switched from tom to Tord."Hey!"Tord growled. Tom was laughing, and spitting up what I assume is liquor. Yep that's life, and that's what I love more than anything, my life that included my family, Paul, Tord, and tords new friends, it just couldn't get any better!

/REQUEST CLOSED/