SugardaddyTom X tord

Tords pov~
I just met him, and it's been amazing. He doesn't suspect shit from me, I mean he loves more than others I think. He's the lead singer, and guitarist for one of the most famous bands of all time. 'Low time'. The first day we met I was attending the concert, with backstage passes, my friend gave me, Edd. Edd was the lead drummer, and we knew each other for a while, which was pretty nice I guess. That day I was still mad, from my last break up with a guy named jack. He was douche, and way to clingy so I let him go the 'easy way'. He was rich yes, but annoying. Anyway when the concert was over I went backstage to see edd, my old friend.

3 months ago~
That's when I saw tom, the lead man, the leader, talking to some fan girls. I ignored them, and trotted over to Edd, before crushing him in a tight hug."Hey Eddie"I giggled. Edds face flushed a bright red, before smiling."Hey tortilla"I rolled my eyes at his sneaky little nick name, and let go of the cola lover."Whatever anyway you did good!"I patted the cola lovers shoulder, before chuckling. I saw the tall ginger out of the corner of my eye, who apparently was the keyboard man, of the band. Ill admit he was a god at it, but I knew something more between Edd, and him."Edd"I teased."Go talk to your ginger"edds face lit up in a bright red, when he realized 'who' I was talking about. He glanced back at me, and shook his head."S-shut up!"He stuttered. I just rolled my deep gloomy colored eyes. I walked over to the ginger, and tapped his shoulder."Hey I'm Tord"I greeted. The ginger was holding a cup of water in his hand, and put his hand up telling me to wait for a second. I  obliged, and waited until the ginger swallowed the rest of his water in one gulp."Hey I'm Matt!"He greeted back, before grabbing my extended hand. He shook it vigorously, with a sly grin."Are you straight?"I asked bluntly. The ginger didn't even look fazed by my question, and answered as if it was normal."Gay"I shook my head, and looked back at Edd."Hey Edd come here!"I motioned the male to come over, and he obliged, by practically tripping over his own feet."Do you two wanna head with me to red lobster?"The two of their faces lit up, and they both nodded."Yeah of course we just gotta see if tom wants to come!"Matt replied."Go ask him for us, i gotta call our 'manager' "I nodded, and trotted over to the giant eyeless male, that was practically towering over my smaller yet more feminine body. I rose an eyebrow, as the eyeless male continued to talk, and chat with the four girls that were practically surrounding him. I pushed one of the annoying girls to the side, and folded his arms."Hey tall person me, Matt, and Edd are going to red lobster wanna come?"The eyeless males 'eyes' froze on me, and I was beginning to feel self conscious. I mean I was wearing a red striped shirt, along with black shorts that hugged my meaty thighs. I thought I looked pretty good, but I'm not always right, I mean I had a very feminine body."Excuse me?"One of the snooty girls spat. A tight crop top hugging her obviously fake boobs, and a skirt that was to short to where you could see her ass, know that kids is called a hoe. I looked at her with disgust, and rolled my grey clouded eyes."Listen here little girl-"Strike one."Sorry hoe i ain't a girl I'm a male"I purred, before setting my hands on my very much feminine hips."and I ain't little I'm short"I huffed, before glaring back up at the eyeless Brit."Now what's your answer I'm not gonna stay here all day with these..hoes? Yeah hoes that seems right"I said indicating on the hoes part. The eyeless male looked impressed, but the male still didn't take his black holes off me."Yeah sure"He finally spoke up. "Ok well lets go bucko the faster this is over the faster I can get Matt, and Edd together!"I tugged him over by his arm, to Edd, and Matt, and smiled."Let's go"i chirped. By the time we all got into the car, we were halfway to red lobster, with all four of sitting back into the limo. I didn't suspect anymore, sense I was so used to limos from all my old 'rich' boyfriends, so I really wasn't fazed. Thats the night when Edd, and Matt hooked up, plus..me, and Tom.

Now~
I had just woken up from the light shinning through the checkered curtains. I rolled over to my side to see tom. He was asleep, and was currently resting from our 'fun' last night. I was to, from how sore my ass was, but when was it not? I slowly arose from the bed, luckily slipping out, before tom awoke. I grabbed a pair boxers off the ground, and slipped them on, before grabbing Toms blue hoodie. He normally wears it at home, but he stopped when I practically always stole it. I was about to slip out of the room, when I heard a low groan erupt from no other than my 'boyfriend'. I turned around to find tom sitting up on the side of the bed, with the same smirk, as always. I rolled my dull grey eyes, and trotted back over to him. I pecked him on the lips, while his hands rested on my feminine hips."Good morning daddy love you~"I cooed into the eyeless males ear."Mmm morning love you to"He repeated, with his still same smirk. Like always I love it, and I always will~..

/REQUEST CLOSED/