ThiccTordy x ????

((Ok another tord sin so be prepared))
((Pop=Paul Dad=Patryk))
//PART ONE//
  Tords pov~
"Oh my gosh I can't believe it's your last year in high school!"My dad squealed out. I only replied with a small hum, not really wanting to engage in full conversation. Pop came walking in the living room, with the same scowl he woke up with. I didn't even acknowledge the eyebrow dad, tell he began to wrap his arm around dad."Don't you dare"I warned, wagging one of my fingers at the couple. Pop only replied with a small chuckle, as he began to place small kisses all over Paul's face. I shoved another spoon filled with lucky charms into my mouth, while my other  hand was to busy taking pictures, with my phone."I posting this on insta"Dads face instantly began to light up in a pure red, as he tried to snatch away my beloved baby, well besides my guns that were practically tossed all around my room. The reason why I have guns? I don't know I just like them, ever sense I was little. I was brought back to reality by my phone ringing out, in only one song 'sunshine lollipops'  I could feel a swell of disgust, run through my head, as I answered the phone."Hello?"I asked through the phone."H-hey Tordy!" I rolled my eyes at the only voice that truly bothered me."Hm what"I normally wasn't always this cold, I'm just like this to my cousin."I was just wondering what were you gonna wear I-I don't really know what I shoul-". "I'm wearing what I normally would wear ok now I gotta go by Polly"I hung up the phone, and got off the couch setting my bowl of lucky charms down on the coffee table. I didn't even bother to turn around to look at my parents, as if I knew they were probably sucking off each other's faces. I walked up the stairs to my room, and walked inside, where everything was almost neatly organized. I walked over to a drawer, and took out a skirt, along with my favorite cat thigh high socks. I threw those onto the bed, and walked over to another drawer pulling out a collared shirt, and a sweater. I slipped off my other clothes I had on, and began to dress correctly. After I was finished I grabbed my backpack, and my  slipped on  a random pair of shoes, that were actually surprisingly comfortable."Tord lets go!"I heard dad yell out, along with the jingle of keys. I slipped out of my room, and walked over to dad with a small smile."Aw you look adorable"Dad cooed, before handing me my favorite red, and black high school jacket."Now lets go before your late"By that Dad was already outside walking to the car, with me following behind after closing the front door. I opened the car door, and hopped inside, closing it behind me."No weapons right?"Dad asked. He only asked me that question, because of me getting kicked out of the last school from having a small little gun in my backpack. I mean it wasn't that bad! Only for self defense. I nodded already remembering that I forgot to grab a gun. I shrugged it off, and opened my phone as Dad began to drive towards my new high school. I mean I really didn't care, as long as I finished the school year, without that much drama. I was to lost in my thoughts to even notice Dad had parked the car, and was waiting for me to get out. I smiled at my dad, and got out of the car with my backpack slung on my shoulder."Bye dad"I watched him drive off, and turned around only to let out a annoyed sigh. I began to walk to the entrance, and walked inside. I could immediately feel the stares on me, as I looked around. I was about to call Peggy, when the girl popped out of no where in front me."Tordy!"Polly squealed, before bringing me into a hug of death. I was of course smaller then her by my height only reaching to 5'0, and my cousin was about 5'4."Ok now can you show me where the office is?"I asked, in a slight annoyed tone. Of course Polly didn't catch on, but she did take/drag me to the office. I tripped a couple of times, until she stopped at a desk with a sweet looking old lady, typing away on a computer."Hello?"I asked, my accent obviously showing as I played with my fingers."Oh hello miss!"I could see the rush in her tone, as she began to concentrate on her computer."Name?"I shrugged, and told her my name. After a few minutes she handed me my schedule, with me thanking her after."Oh! And I'm a male"I smirked, as I left the office, not even caring to check her reaction. I followed the schedule to where my locker was, and began to put my number in. After putting my stuff away, and getting out the things I need I began walking around trying to find my first class. I didn't even notice when I accidentally bumped into another figure. I didn't fall on the floor instead it was them that fell. I rose an eyebrow, and held out a hand for the male that was sitting on the floor. It was a ginger with glasses, and a peach sweater, along with blue skinny jeans."Sorry bout that"The ginger looked hesitant, but slowly took my hand when he noticed I wouldn't do any harm."I'm Matt!"He chirped."Tord um do you know where this class is?"The tall ginger instantly snatched up my schedule, and began pulling me by the hand."Yeah that's my class!"He chirped, as he pulled me through a class full with different kinds of people. Almost everyone once again turned to me, as Matt handed me back my schedule."New student come introduce yourself!"The teacher happily, said as he looked down at me. I felt small when I walked up to the front of the class, and handed the teacher my schedule. He looked at it for a minute, before nodding "Larsson go sit down by Tom"I followed his gaze until it stopped on a taller more muscular man, with no eyes? I shrugged, and went over to him, sitting down in the only open seat."Now class we will be actually partnering up today, because it's a lab!"Almost everyone in the class groaned, well except me."Calm down! Now we will be dissecting a frog to see the different things these creatures have inside"another groan echoed throughout the class, as the teacher began to put out the tools, and the dead frogs."Fucking disgusting"The eyeless boy next to me muttered, as he glared down at the dead frog. I only hummed in response. I took off my jacket, and rolled up the sleeves of my shirt, and sweater."Your actually doing this?"Eyeless boy asked, almost in amazement."Yeah why it's just a frog"I asked, slowly picking up the scalpel. I ignored the males stare, as I slowly began to drag the scalpel over the frogs stomach."holy shit your one weird girl"My body froze, as I glared up at the tall boy known as 'tom'."I am not a girl asshole"I sent another small small glare from my silver eyes."Wait what-but your wearing a skirt?"I sighed, leaving the scalpel stabbed into the dead frogs stomach."One I am a girly boy two I am feminine and three don't assume my gender"I scoffed. I had already had enough of him, when the teacher called the class to start packing their stuff up. I pulled down my sleeves, and grabbed my jacket slipping it back on. I then grabbed my books, and started heading for the door, when a loud bell told everybody class was over. I couldn't even get out the door, before I was pulled back. I looked up to see a brunette, with sparkling green eyes."I love your stockings!"They squealed."Thanks"I simply replied."Oh! And I'm Edd your new right?"I of course only nodded, wondering if this guy ever stopped talking."Ok well you can come eat lunch with me and my friends if you want"I nodded, and let a small smile slip onto my face."My names Tord just call me tordy"That's all I said, before slipping away into the busy crowds that swarmed through the hallway, trying to get to their next classes in time."Looks like today's going ok?"

((Part 1 over))

//REQUEST PART 1 CLOSED//