☭♂Demon!Tord x Tom✦❉

~Tord's pov~
I was so excited! Tonight was a full moon, so that meant supernaturals, monsters, angels all! were going to be released into the human world."I'm gonna find myself a damn sucker, what about you Matt?"Matt looked over to me, with his tongue licking over his chapped, dry lips.

"Same here, but I'll be doing the sucking"Matt giggled."Anyway it should be fun, scaring up some adorable humans"I scoffed, in reply at his lovey choice of words."I just want one, and I wanna keep him"My pointed tail, gently began to wrap around my thigh, when I saw the clock strike, '6:47'

"Just a few more minutes!"I heard squeaks, and squeals escape matts lips, as he hung onto my arm."I'm so excited, this will be our first time going out!"

The minutes seemed like hours, until the clock stopped at '7:35'. "Lets go!"I felt Matt scoop me up, with my hands tightened round his neck so he wouldn't drop me.

I heard the small flap his swings, and before anything Matt was flying above, the different homes of the city night."Ooh! Matt look how pretty it is! Especially at night!"

"Yep, know all we have to do is find some place to crash, preferably a party"I practically tuned out of matts talking, when my attention turned all to a flashing, club like house."What about that Mattie?"

"That's just perfect!"Matt began lowering down towards the building, until he dropped me ontop of the roof."Sorry, but I had to drop some extra weight"Only a roll of my eyes, was a response to the stupid ginger.

"Pretty sure this is one of those clubs humans go to when their horny"Matt giggled. I jumped down onto the concrete, with a smirk."Well then we'll be sure to get these humans horny enough"

"Tord! You can't just go in there dressed like that!"Matt huffed, when he made a grab from my wrist. I looked down at my choice of clothing, and shrugged, I thought I looked perfectly fine, I mean all i was wearing, was a red crop top, along with blue ripped jeans, and red converse.

"Oh shut it, I look perfectly fine"I scoffed, when I instead pulled Matt inside of the club by his pastel purple shirt."Don't wrinkle my shirt!"He cried, when we entered through the doors, only to be blinded with the different colored lights.

"Oh my god! We got some angels up in here!"Matt giggled, when he noticed the halo floating ontop of a brunettes hair."He is just looking for a good time"The tall ginger purred."Matt you promised-!"By the time I finished my sentence, Matt was already by the angel chatting, and flirting it up with the sway of his hips.

I had to say Matt was really beautiful, and he knows that, but he uses it way to much to his advantage. I searched around the club, with my fire like glare against others.

"Hey what's a cute thing like you, doin in a place like this?"A voice slurred from behind me. I didn't even bother, to look at the worthless being, when my glance caught on a tall male, that was crowded by different types of people.

I grabbed a tray, filled with different drinks as I made my way over to the popular man."Excuse me?"I asked, directing towards one of the females."What is it?"She spat. Her glare softened when she realized i was holding a tray filled with drinks.

"Oh yes, um I'll take ten of them to that hunk"She was obviously talking about that male, that finally decided to sit down on one of the one person couches."Of course"I chirped. I added a small sway to my hips, when I began making my way towards the male."Excuse me, these are for you"I hummed, placing the tray down on one of the tables.

"I've never seen you here, what's your name"I looked back at the man, with a small smile."Tord"And with that I began heading back towards, Matt with a smirk. When I reached to him, I placed both hands on his shoulders, which of course made the vampire jump."Hey"I purred.

"Find anyone, yet?"He asked, while snuggling more into the practically love sick angel."Yep"All of a sudden, I felt a couple of muscular arms wrap around my waist, before I was practically  ripped away from Matt.

"Well looks like you did"The ginger giggled, when he looked up to find a tall eyeless male."I never told you my name"He said in between a small growl, into my ear."Isn't it Tom?"

"Yep"He huffed."Ok well now that's over, would you like to do something more fun?"I could hear the practical purr in his voice, as he began to gently pull me away from Matt, and towards the door, that lead out of this brightly lit up pace.

"Matt I'll call you later!"I squeaked, when another rough tug sent me through the door, with Tom."No need to be so rough!"Tom only ignored, my whine when he walked over to a dark blue, pick up truck, 'Human contraptions look so weird.'

And with that, I was crawling inside of the back seat, with Tom in the front seat, starting up the rumbling pick up truck."Well head to your house or mine?"Tom turned his head towards me, as if he was just waiting for me to say his."Well go to mine"I smirked.

"Ok, well tell me where it is?"He huffed, when his foot slammed down on the gas, so that we were speeding down the road."it's the small neighborhood by the woods"I just sat back, and relaxed as the already stupid human, began turning down different roads towards my destination.

"Finally we're here, which house?"My half lidded eyes, flicked over to the forest, as I got out of the parked car."Follow me"I purred, when I grabbed his hand, and began leading the clueless Tom towards the hell portal.

When we got there, I stepped through, while still holding the mans hand."Am I really that drunk?"I could hear him mumble to himself, when he stepped in through the portal after me. Barley anyone, was here except for a few guards who were eyeing me suspiciously.

"This is my room"I hummed, while pulling the confused Tom into my original bedroom. After I pushed him onto the bed, with me on top."Don't be shy"I pulled his hands onto my hips, when i bent over to give Tom a slight kiss, on his forehead."O-oh well um, I-i guess I'm not dreaming"He stuttered, with an already deep flustered face."Mmm no your not dreaming"

I then, let my already drooling tongue run over one side of his neck, with me occasionally sucking on a part of his neck, just to get a small grunt from the male."This might hurt"I whispered, when I tugged a part of his shirt collar to the side. I then ran my tongue once more over the males exposed shoulder, with a small giggle.

In only a minute I purposely bit down, with a bit of a smirk, when his surprised yelp echoed through out the room."W-what the hell was that for!"He growled, when his grip on my hips tightened."Now your mine, forever my toy~"I cooed, with a small lick of my lips, to get the extra drips of blood i left behind, on my lips.

"Y-your crazy!"He squeaked again. I smirked, when his eyeless voids, began to glow a slight blue color."If you say so"I shrugged, when I tried to slip off of the male. I instead, was pushed back onto the bed, with growl of the now half, demon male."I never said, I was down with you though, so right now your my toy, you got that?"He growled, into my ear, before licking over my lips with a smirk."Forever"