Wildest Dreams

Dreaming Out Loud

Chapter 7: Wildest Dreams

The Dreamscape...

Emma must have been up late again, the night shift most likely, leaving Snow and Charming to their own devices again.

"Mmm..." Snow moaned into her husband's kiss, as he pressed her up against a wall.

"Charming...do you think we're together now that you're awake?" she asked idly, as he kissed his way down her neck.

"Mmm...I hope so. If we're not though, we soon will be. I have faith," he answered, as he looked up her, before resuming his exploration of her mouth and lifted her from the wall. He walked them to the bed, as they kissed passionately and she hooked her legs around his waist. Snow's hair fanned out on the pillow, as he lowered her to the bed and she welcomed his weight atop her.

"This nightgown needs to go," he mentioned, as he kissed the tops of her breasts that tempted him from the low cut collar.

"Mmm..." she moaned in agreement, as her hands slid under his tunic to palm the hard, carved muscles of his chest and torso. She lifted to help him slide the lacy white nightgown down her body and he was pleasantly surprised to find her to be wearing no underwear.

"No undergarments?" he teased. She gave him a naughty smirk.

"Is there a point to such?" she teased back. He smirked and raised up to his knees, allowing to watch with hungry eyes, as he shed his white tunic and undo his leather trousers. She sat up to help him, clawing at the ties and flipped him over, as she straddled his waist. Their lips crashed together again, as she pulled his pants down past his hips. He helped her rid him of the offending garments and then flipped her over again, pinning her beneath his firm, naked body. He caressed her face lovingly and she gasped, feeling him pressing against her.

"Charming..." she murmured.

"Yes, my darling?" he asked back.

"Make love to me," she pleaded. He smiled.

"That's the plan," he responded. And then they knew nothing but pleasure and ecstasy.

Mary Margaret Blanchard gasped, as she was startled awake in her darkened loft. She glanced at the clock, seeing it was only two in the morning. She sighed and fell back to the pillow. Her entire body was trembling, her skin slick with perspiration. And she was...aroused. The vivid dream she was having was a bit fuzzy, but there was no question as to the type of dream she was having. Or who she was having it with. Her cheeks were burning, as she recalled the sensations of the dream. She didn't remember any words, but she remembered him. She was having a sex dream...with David. She put a hand over her face, almost embarrassed at herself. But then she couldn't help the grin that eclipsed her face, because it was a really good sex dream. She giggled and decided she probably needed a cold shower. However, she found herself drifting off again, as if the dream was calling her back.

The Underworld

Approximately 59 years before the Dark Curse

Persephone's screams echoed in Hades' chambers, as her labor reached the pinnacle. The God of the Underworld waited impatiently. He couldn't dispose of the child; Demeter had made sure her protection spell prevented him from laying a hand on her. But Deimos was another story and he appeared next to him, ready to feed on the newborn's immortal blood and then toss it into the river of lost souls. In the months since Deimos had become a vampire-like being, the influx of new souls to the Underworld had pleased Hades immensely. Vampires were difficult to stop. It was why Zeus forbade their creation when the Gods eradicated them centuries ago. But Deimos was not so easily stopped, much to Hades glee. And he never created more vampires, just left death in his wake. His immortality was contingent on his feasting on mortal blood. If he did not, then his immortality would fade, for he was not the typical vampire of old. The Gods had fixed that. They didn't want mortals seeking immortality.