Baptism of Fire, Pt 2

Chapter 130: Baptism of Fire, Pt 2

"That's a promise you won't be keeping, Snow White," Gawain hissed, as he advanced, but flames cut him off, as they shot up around them. David growled, as he tried pulling at the chains with all his might, despite the excruciating pain.

"He's...he's doing it! He's breaking through the chains," Hades said in awe, even as he and Persephone were still being restrained.

"How? It was Hercules that freed Prometheus from his bonds," Hades uttered, but she only smiled.

"Their true love knows no bounds, so Snow will free him," she said proudly. Arthur's furious gaze shot to Frollo as he emerged, looking on in disbelief.

"You said you could bind him and his brat indefinitely!" the King roared.

"This...this shouldn't be possible!" Frollo insisted.

"This...is sorcery! Demonic witchcraft of hell!" he claimed. Hades rolled his eyes.

"I'm really sick of this bitch," he muttered, as he held out his hand and attempted to summon his blue fire.

"Dammit...I'd really like to just light him up and be done with it," he cursed. Persephone smirked.

"I'd like to strike him down too, but unfortunately, we have to do this without magic. But they don't..." Persephone said, as David still struggled against the chains, even as they seared against his skin. Snow looked on helplessly and tried to comfort him as much as she could, as his flames sequestered them away from the enemies surrounding them. She knew they wanted to rip her from his arms, but fortunately were kept at bay.

"Snow...I don't know if I can break through these chains," he said breathlessly, as he struggled.

"You have to go..." he pleaded, as Frollo moved in closer and he feared that he would find a way to bypass the fire since he had created the chains.

"Stop him!" Arthur demanded, as Frollo moved to a control panel in the Throne room.

"Not to worry, Your Majesty...once I electrify the chains, he won't be going anywhere. Then I'll be happy to take the fair Snow White off your hands," he said, as he looked at her through the flames with a smug, evil smirk.

"Snow...you have to run..." David insisted, as the evil Judge started powering up his equipment.

"I am not leaving you...they are not taking you from me!" she said fiercely.

"You can break these chains, my love...I know it," she added, as she caressed his face. She put her hand into the flame and pulled it back, showing him that there was not even one mark on her skin.

"You are holding back, because you're still fearing that you'll hurt me. But that's simply not possible," she said, as she held his face in her hands and then kissed him passionately.

"What about your parents?" he questioned, but she shook her head.

"They'll find cover...they know what's coming," she assured.

"Let's end this...it's time. I am sick of these villains that keep trying to curse us or tear us apart," she said.

"The final battle...Rumple once said there would be a final battle. You think this is it?" he asked. She shrugged.

"If the final battle means that we win and the fighting ends...then I want it to be. I will spend the rest of our lives fighting battle after battle if it means being with you," she said, as she caressed his face again.

"But if there is a way to end all of it...then let's take it. No more defeat and repeat," she continued.

"We keep letting the villains come to us and I think it's time we go to them. It's time to take what is ours and that's our happy ending, which we both know is only the beginning of eternity for us," she said, as she looked at him fondly.