The Goose got Eaten

"It went like this..."

Flashback...
Raphael and I were celebrating our one year boyfriend-girlfriend anniversary at a nice restaurant. I got him a knife he was talking about for a week, "Pillie! I love it! I got you a present too. It's at my house though." He grinned differently then all the other times, but I didn't notice.

I grinned as well, stupid in my supposed 'love struck' phase. It felt nice to be treated nice by someone other then Walker, and I savored the meaningless compliments. Walker kept telling me stay away from Raphael, and would never let me be alone with him if he could help it. Poppy felt like there was something off about him.

If only I had listened.

Raphael and I walked into his house and into his room. I had to admit if was strange that his parents were always gone, but I never questioned it.

Night had settled, and Raphael told me to close my eyes. So I did. Suddenly, I was roughly pushed on the bed, and my hands were being tied to the bed frame. "Raphael?! What the heck?!" I shouted confused and scared.

He grinned down at me, "Pillie, babe, I think I messed up on your present." He leaned down and whispered in my ear "It's more for me than you." He kissed down my neck and his hand roamed up and down my body.

I sobbed, not believing that this could be happening to me. He slowly slipped off my shirt and shorts revealing my body. I screamed and struggled kicking my feet at him. "Shut up you worthless bitch! I've waited a year, now I'm getting what I want!" He shouted at me and slapped me hard.

He slipped off his shirt and sweatpants, and I screamed again. Raphael smirked and pulled out a needle, "This'll calm you down some, then we'll start the fun." He said before plunging it into my neck.

Exhaustion hit me, and I couldn't fight anymore. Raphael smirked and continued to feel my body, and all the went through my mind was for this to end.

There was a loud crash, and the door flew off the hinges. A furious Walker stood in the doorway, and I closed my eyes ashamed.  A cry and a snarl echoed the room, and Raphael was crumpled on the floor clutching his fingers.

Walker broke each of Raphael's finger on his right hand, before carrying my half naked, drugged body out of that house. I never looked back at that house. I never looked back at Raphael. I never looked back at that day, hour, minute, second, moment. 

I never looked back.

Raphael just disappeared, and I couldn't care at all.

He broke me.
End of flashback

"Droplet, Pilla, he won't ever lay a hand on you again. Or I'll kill him like I should've done years ago." Dakota said determinedly angry. Dakota's eyes were black with a gold ring, and he was breathing heavy.

"I know Kota, I trust and love you." Dakota smiled, but nobody said anything. The only sounds were the night and me shoving my face with cupcakes. What? It's cupcakes! Cupcakes are like a life source.

"Dakota?" I said after swallowing a cupcake. "Yeah, Droplet?" I took a breath. "What's marking?" I questioned. His eyes widen and lit up, flashing back into his normal green specked eyes. "Umm...yeah..."

Oh my golly! He is going to pee on me. Uh uh. No no. Sorry buddy out of luck. The goose got eaten. Ok, the goose got eaten one doesn't even match. Where did that one go wrong?

"No! You are not marking me!" I shouted in a worried voice. His eyes died down and he frowned. "I know it's a lot to ask but it's so other males know you're mine, but I won't do it without your consent. I respect that. It would only hurt for a bit."

Hurt? "Hurt? What are you talking about? I don't think it would hurt." Dakota crunched his eyebrows together. "Yeah, it hurts for a bit." I'm officially confused.

Can someone put up a sign that says 'Pilla is officially confused' on the wall please. Make it framed.

"I don't think we're on the same page. What's is marking?" I leaned closer and waited. He looked at me confused. "Droplet, marking is where I bite into your neck and my scent mixed with yours. Plus you get my mark."

Crud. I was way off. "What did you think it was?" So not telling.

"Nothing. So does it hurt a lot?" I cover up my embarrassment with a reasonable question. "No, it just burns for a bit, then you'll get really tired and fall asleep. When you wake up, you'll have a tattoo like mark on your shoulder."

Ooh! Tattoo! I love tattoos! Tattoos are so cool!

"Once I mark you, you kind of seal the bond with each other. So, I understand if you don't want me to mark you." Dakota held my hand across the table and smiled at me. Sparks shot through my hand to my heart.

"Do it. Mark me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Pilla understands now! Go her! But! Go me more!!!! I got two updates out in not one day but in under five hours!!! Yet, I'm stilling writing the next one! I should be a superhero... WHAT IF IM A SECRET SUPERHERO THAT HASN'T FOUND HER POWER YET?! Now I need to do tests to see if I am....

Anyway! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of wrapping up Howling Badboy. Don't cry now, it won't be soon. It's just I have so many other book ideas I haven't even started and one I have. So yeah...

Buhbye!