Explaination

Walker got induced to everyone, and even shared some jokes with Justin.

We walked into Dakota's office (which I didn't even know he had) since it was soundproof, and sat around a large rectangular table. Rectangular is fun to say. Say it with me, rec-tangle-u... I get distracted easily ok! I'm not going to try to explain myself to you...it would take too long.

I sat next to Dakota. "Droplet,be careful when you sit there." Dakota stated simply. Further explanation would be nice, but I guess he can't explain anything. "Why?" I questioned. I looked down at the seat, "Justin? Did you prank this chair?" I sighed.

Justin gasped, "Never! I would never do that...to you that is. Now Matt's or Dakota's chair is a totally different deal." Matt leaped from his chair and checked his chair for any Justin jokes (that's what I'm calling them). I cautiously sat down in my seat to find it safe.

He sat down satisfied that he was safe, "Why don't you prank the girls any?! It's always us." Matt whined. Walker up just sat there grinning and watching the show.

"I did once and I got both my eyebrows shaved off and my hair dyed pink!" Justin shuddered. "Pink hair was my idea!" Alexia grinned. Rox laughed, "You couldn't look in a mirror forever!"

Walker sat up and cleared his throat, "As much as I love imagining Justin with pink hair and no eyebrows; I love Pilla's safety more. So please alpha, explain." Everybody nodded agreeing.

"Do you want to explain the arrow, the story, or the powers first? I'll let you choose." Jerk. Oh he's so considerate to let me choose...sneaky butt sniffer. He just didn't want to start.

"I'll start with the arrow. As you all know I was abused. That night it got so bad they were purposely going to kill me." I lowered my head. A growl ripped through the room, "Pilla! Why didn't you turn them in when I told you to all those years ago?!" Walker growled his eyes flashing red.

Another deeper growl echoed the room, "So you knew, rouge?! You knew they were torturing her and you did nothing?!" Dakota roared and slammed his fist on the table; his eyes changing as well.

That earned another growl from Walker. "Oh, just because I'm a rouge, I can't care! I fought with Serin the second I found out and he snitched! Pilla was in the hospital for a whole month from their beatings!"

It's true.

I was in the hospital for a month, and Walker was there everyday. I barely remember the beating, but I have too many memories of other beatings.

"So you-" Dakota started to yell, but I couldn't handle anymore yelling. "KNOCK IT OFF!" I growled loudly shaking the room. Everybody froze and slowly turned to me.

Go me.

Scary growl that makes everybody stop fighting- check!

"That was stronger than a alpha's growl, Pilla. How?" Rox questioned. "I'm trying to explain how. Now if these two numb nuts get under control I might be able to continue!" I said.

I glared at Walker and Dakota, "Anyway, we were getting shot at with these silver arrows, and one was flying straight toward my face. I felt everything go slow motion and I made the arrow hover." I explain and everybody gasped.

"Now you explain the story." I turned to Dakota. He started to explain everything Artos told us, and when we got to the sacrifice part everybody growled loudly. "Nobody is touching our Luna!" Matt and Justin growled.

We finally calmed them down, and started to explain how how our wolves were the most powerful wolves ever. "- and that's it." Dakota finished with a sigh. A good hour of my life went to this. Joy.

Everybody's mouth was hung wide open, and I honestly thought I saw a fly go into Matt's. Nasty. Dead silence.

Then...explosions.

Everybody shot up and started to shout not at each other, but at the poor air. Air really takes a beating doesn't it?

"Calm down!" Dakota and I shouted in sync. Everybody at least stopped shouting and sat back in their chairs. "What are-" Alexia started but a loud knock at the door interrupted her.

"What'a so important you interrupted my meeting?!" Dakota growled from his chair. "A-alpha." A older fellow ran in out of breath and wheezing.

Once he caught his breathe he started, "Ro-rogues attacked! They told me to tell the Luna that not just one but two very special surprises are being sent tomorrow." He swayed then collapsed.

"Justin! Get him to the hospital wing!" Dakota commanded. Surprises? I love surprises, but I don't have an exactly dandy great feeling about this one. I had a feeling my whole world would crumble with these surprises.

Justin got him out of the room, "Guys, we'll deal with whatever hits us as they come, ok? Let's just sleep tonight." I suggested. Everybody nodded solemnly, and shuffled out.

Dakota and I went to our room and laid on the bed. "Nobody is touching you." Dakota growled and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. That's how we fell asleep.

Surprises. Psh, more like death traps.