Cannibal Thoughts

I silently crept into the house...are you catching a trend? I don't call it 'home', because home is a place you want to go too; a place you enjoy. Most importantly, a place you feel loved and safe. I most certainly do not feel loved or safe at this hell hole. I feel like my heart is slowly dissolving and my soul is trapped in a iron cage, killing me slowly from the inside! Anywho, that got intense, didn't it? I'm kinda a intense person

I turned the corner, and was greeted by a baseball bat. A darn baseball bat. Right to the head! I crumpled to the dirty carpet with a thin line of blood running down the side of my head. I knew that baseball bat anywhere. It belonged to the one and only, give a round of applause... Serin.

"I never got to punish you for that scene you made yesterday and today. Pathetic really, that guy. I mean standing up for you? Ha! He probably thinks you're a useless cow like everybody else. How about that?" He smirked before smacking me in the arm with the bat.

I guess, what comes with protection comes more pain. What hurt the most though, wasn't the smack, though that did hurt, was the words. Maybe Dakota really thinks that. Maybe he's just nice to get good student award, but he's a bad boy so that can't be it. Maybe he's nice to me for a reason, but what? Too many maybes'! My head hurts more now. Great.

"You. Should. Just. Die!" Serin growled between hits. The devil left finally, leaving me a bruised and bloody mess on the floor. I crawled to the bathroom, and began the rough clean up process. Dab a little on that cut, a little on that one, a lot on that one. So on and so forth.

I limped back to my 'room' and laid down in my 'bed'. Why is it me? Why is it me that's gets hit verbally and physically? I'm slowly breaking I don't have the right tools to fix me. And with that delightful thought in my head I curled up on the cold floor and slept.

I awoke up with the sun in my eyes, got dressed and made the Devils breakfast. They were still asleep of course, those lazy slobs couldn't wake up past 7:30 to save their lives. I slammed their breakfast on the table with my secret ingredient: my spit. Mwahaha!

I scrambled outside, trudging through the woods when guess my luck? It started pouring. Heavy, quarter sized droplets that decided to make my life worst than it already, drenched my clothes until I was shivering in them. I finally made it halfway to the school.

Key word there: halfway. I still had a good, long ways to go. Just dandy. My shoes were soaked, my clothes were almost part of my skin, my hair was sticking to my face, and my body was being attacked with shivers. Just fudgin dandy!

A car was coming this way, and I put my head low and slow so they won't recognize the wet puppy underneath these soaked blue jeans and long sleeves. It drove by slowly probably gawking at my soaked self, before stopping in front of me a little ways.

Crud! They're probably kidnappers! They're probably going to abduct me, and sell me to some cannibal meat shack. I don't want to be eaten! Mercy on me, please God!

A guy step out of the drivers side, and started to walk toward my shivering self. The rain kept getting in my eyes, smearing his face from my vision. I kept walking though, pft, why should I stop and draw more attention to myself? I'd just be easier prey.

I got closer and closer and closer to my destiny when I passed him. Except it wasn't exactly smooth sailing, no, why would it? My life is never easy is it? Catching trend: making Pilla's life miserable.

He reached out and grabbed my shoulders as I was almost in the clear, and it begins. I don't want to be cooked! I don't care if it's with the ripest vegetables or the sweetest fruit, I do not want to be eaten!

I started to wiggle and squirm, put up any fight! "Pilla! Stop. It's just me, Dakota!" I stopped when I looked at his green flecked eyes, "Please don't eat me! I don't taste good, I promise! I don't have hardly enough meat on me." I squealed out.

He let go of my shoulders, "I'm not going to eat you. Where did your pretty head get that? No, I'm giving a ride. If you hadn't forgot it's pouring, and you're almost shivering right out of your clothes."

Ride? That sounds nice. Maybe just once, "O-ok, but no kidnapping me, ok?" I suggested. He chuckled, "Fine, just get in the pickup, Droplet."  I'm way to cold to care about the nickname right now.

I climbed into the pickup, and we were off in the other SSP. I wonder what will happen today?

Probably nothing good.