I've Gone Crazy

Cold. Soft.

That's what I felt yet again when I came back to conscience, alive. Very much alive. How?! How in the hunger games am I still alive?!

It will all be explained soon just awake up. Please, open your eyes. I heard a gentle yet stern voice in my head. What the actual fudge?! Who's invading my brain? If you want smarts, there's nothing here. I countered thinking it was my crazed mind making it up.

Hmm, you will be different. Someone will explain, but you need to awake up. The voice urged me. Whatever. I'll at least try to satisfy my little voice (I never thought I was that crazy, but I guess). I pushed my eyelids open, and moved my head around.

What I saw broken my already broken heart.

Handsome, my beautiful savor, let out a piercing howling. The howl shattered my heart to teeny, tiny, atom sized bits. He howled as if he lost his heart and didn't know where to look; as if his soul was being sucked into a abyss of hopelessness without a ladder.

Why? Why is he howling like that? I looked around, and saw Banana and Apple hang their heads as if mourning the death of a loved one. I'm going to ruin whatever's happening, or at least try to lighten the mood.

"Why is everybody's butt fur in a twist? Was I not invited to do what ever you guys are doing? Whatever that is." I sat up and croaked out, my throat dry. Apple and Banana whipped their heads up to look at me before pouncing on me licking my face off my skull.

Handsome stopped howling, and growled loudly before attacking Banana, pulling him off of me and snapping at his throat. I think, just a hunch, Handsome thought Banana was eating me. Silly wolf.

I watched as it started to turn serious as Handsome bit into Banana's leg hard, causing Banana to whimper in pain. I stood up, and quickly wobbled over to them, "Bad wolf! Don't you hurt him! Bad, bad, wolf!" I shouted at Handsome.

Handsome whipped his head to me, and I swear I've seen those eyes before. Whatever. I've just gone bat crazy. Are bats really crazy? I wonder if you took a bat and hung him on a ceiling, would it whirl around or let go? These questions need to be answered. Oops, got off track again, sorry.

Handsome looked at me, than to Banana, than to Apple. Then, they all bolted into the forest. "Wow, just leave me here. Ok. Whatever." I grumbled before walking over to the front door of the house. I looked down and saw and very ripped up Paulina.

They're dead.

They're all dead.

I tore my eyes away from her body when I heard twigs snap in the woods. A figure lumbered out and I determine it was a guy. He was shirtless with just basketball shorts on as far as I could tell. Things kinda escalated when he stepped into the moonlight.

Dakota?

What. The. Actual. Fudgin. Heck.

He keep getting closer and closer and closer. Around the fourth 'and closer', I realized he had blood splattered all over him. I'm not sticking around to find out what happened. I scampered inside, and locked the door. What if he killed a deer? What if he killed a person? NO! What if he killed Handsome, Apple and Banana?! Ooh, he will be sorry!

He started pounding on the door, and I could feel the door rattle. "Pilla! Open up! I'm not going to hurt you! Just let me in, please!" He shouted outside the door.

Ah. Heck. No.

"Why would I let a murderer in?! I can't believe you! Why would you kill them?!" I screamed back. "I thought you wanted me to kill them! They were hurting you! They weren't fit to be alive!" He shout through the door. I scoffed, "So you killed Handsome, Apple, and Banana?! What did they ever do to you? You're a killer! I'll never forgive you!" I screamed and ran into the kitchen arming myself with the first thing I grabbed.

Mistake: I didn't even look at what I grabbed.

The next thing I heard was a crash of the door falling, and footsteps thunder in. "Pilla! Who are Handsome, Apple, and Banana?" he looked at me questionably, standing in the doorway. I scoffed again, "Just the wolves who saved my life, and that you killed! MURDERER! Now I will make you feel their pain with my knife!" I screamed and raised my weapon. He looked at my weapon and raised a questionable eyebrow at me.

"What!?" I shouted again. "Look at your 'knife'." He said through a grin. So I did.

A FREAKING SPOON! I grabbed a freaking spoon!

What is wrong with me? Please, don't answer that.

"So?! I'm sure with enough force I can still kill you with it!" I screamed like a madwoman. He chuckled, before reaching out and plucking the spoon out of my hands. "Now repeat, who are Handsome, Apple, and Banana?"

I grit my teeth,"Well, if you want to know your victims, Banana was the blonde sandy wolf. Apple was the reddish wolf. Handsome had the most beautiful coat of midnight. Handsome was the most beautiful wolf you could've ever seen...and you killed them. MURDERER!"

I lunged at Dakota, knocking him over. "MUR.DER.ER." I said between punches to his chest. What? I couldn't reach his face, and to be honest, I didn't want to ruin it yet. Yet. No guarantees.

My little pointless punches didn't seem to faze him, he just sighed and plucked me off him like I was just angry air. Can air be angry? I think so, because then what are tornadoes? Science nerds, don't answer. We don't need smarties tarties.

"Pilla, you named the wolves Handsome, Apple, and Banana?" He said between laughs. I glared at him, "You know if looks could kill, you'd be buried so deep, China would see your rotting body!" I shot out, not breaking my glare.

"I'm sorry, just please I want to show you something. It's weird, but I think you'll do just fine." He grinned nervously as if he was scared to show me.

Of course me and my dirty mind took it different. "Keep it in your pants! Why the blazes would I want to see your Little Dakota?" I said horrified.

He widened his eyes, "No Droplet, I meant something else! How did you get that?!" I shrugged my shoulders "Dunno. But I don't want to have anything to do with you! Now you're going to leave or I am."

He laughed like I wasn't ever going to get away, "Come on Droplet, you can't go anywhere. Just come with me." What to do? I smirked evilly as an idea came to mind.

I pick up a bunch of spoons, let out a battle cry, and chucked them all at Dakota's head. Bullseye! He stumbled unsure of what happened, and taking that as my sign, I shot up and ran with all my speed and all my life.

Away.

To a place only I could know.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I'm overwhelming you with updates. I jut keep wanting to write and write and write. But! I love reading your guys comment still. I'm soooooo glad you like this book! I was afraid it would be a flop, but it wasn't so YAY!

Buhbye!

P.S I update when the last chapter reaches 50 views and if I have that chapter updated.

Ok now buhbye!