You promised,you lied.

Start from the beginning

I nervously get up from the couch and jog over to the door.I open it to see Selena standing there.

"I'm so sorry I'm late,i had a meeting and they kept me in for longer then I expected.."she smiles a little bit,

"Um that's fine,"I clear my throat,"come in."I say stepping aside and motioning for her to come in.

She walks in and sits in the couch,me following behind her."would you like a drink?"I offer.

"No thanks I'm ok,I just wanted to have a quick chat."she smiles.I nod and gulp before sitting next to her.

"So what did you want to talk about?"I ask curiously.

"The kiss."she sighs.I inwardly throw myself down a few flights of stairs.

"Selena I already told you-"

"You can't look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't have any feelings towards me what so ever."she raises her eyebrows.

I look her in the eyes and open my mouth but nothing comes out.I mean she's right,of course I still have feelings for her,she was my first love and that was barely a year ago.But I'm with Hailey and I love her.

"Exactly."she says leaning in.

"Selena I'm with Hailey and I don't want to-"she interrupts me before smashing her lips into mine.

*Haileys point of view*

I pull the keys out of the ignition and make my way out of the car and to the front door step.I didn't bother knocking because I never have before.I open the door and walk into the living room and freeze.

There is Selena fucking Gomez,kissing my boyfriend on the couch,and he is kissing back.My heart feels like it's been torn out of my chest and smashed into pieces.My throat tightened.I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out.I manage to let out a small gasp and a few tears escapes my eyes.Justin jerks away from the kiss and his eyes widen when he sees me.

"Hailey?"he chokes out.

I furiously storm over to Justin and slap him hard across the face.

"You pr-promised."my voice cracked at the end and tears fell down my face.I see Selena smirking out of the corner of my eye so I walk over to her.

"You're nothing but a piece of shit!"I scream before storming out of the house.

I hear Justin run after me but I keep walking.As i go to open the car door he grabs my wrist and spins me around."let me explain."he begs wiping away the tears on my cheek.I slap his hand away.

"There's nothing to explain Justin,I should've never agreed to be your girlfriend that day on tour.None of this shit would've happened.My life wouldn't be ruined.I hope your happy Justin,you reached your goal in life,making me suffer."I spat before managing to push him off me and get into the car before speeding away,leaving him standing there.

I floor it over to Kylie's house and knock on the door.Kylie's mom answered the door.

"Hi Mrs.declon,I was wondering if Kylie is home?"I say trying my best not to sound upset.

"I'm sorry Hailey darling,she went on a road trip with Jake and Riley,didn't she tell you?"she furrows her eyebrows.

"No she didn't,sorry to disturb you."I say before practically running into my car and burst into tears.

How could he do this to me? And to think I loved the boy.

Where do I go? I can't go back to dad,he isn't going to help.All of my friends are gone,except Noah.I have no other choice,I floor it to Noah's and run to his door crying,knocking in the door.He opens it up and his eyes widen.

"HAILEY?"he asks.

"Noah."I sigh in relief before wrapping my arms around him tightly.

He returns the hug and pulls me inside.He closes he door before pulling me towards the couch and wraps his arms around me,"what's wrong Hailey?"he soothes sadly.

"J-Justin was k-kissing someone e-else"I sob into his chest uncontrollably.

"Oh Hailey."he sighs,patting my back.

"Why didn't you call?"I ask pulling away.

"Um,Justin told me to stay away from you or he'll kill me,I figured it was for the best."he sighs looking down.

"He is a dick"I chuckle but sarcasm dripping from it,

"He sure is."He says before standing up and helping me up.

"My parents aren't home,gone on a vacation for 2 weeks."he says as I follow him into the kitchen,wiping away a few tears.

"Water?"he asks grabbing 2 bottles of water out of the fridge.

"Thanks."I nod taking the water from him and taking a sip.

"Anytime."he winks.

"So if it's not to much to ask,"I say awkwardly,"could I,stay here..the night?"I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Of course you can,no problem."he smile wrapping his arms around me.

"Thanks." I say before he walks away.

"Thank you so much Noah."I say grabbing my phone and texting my dad to tell him where we were.

"I'll show you the guest room."he smiles before taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

He opened a door and leads me into a big room with a queen bed on it.The whole room was red and blacked themed.

"Thanks."I sigh laying on the bed.

"My room is right opposite yours,ok?"Noah ask leaning against the door frame.

"Ok,thanks again."I say before he walks away.

Oooooohhhhhhhhh shit went down! Love you guys!sorry if there is mistakes my iPads going weird so yeah btw