Crackers - Chapter Three

Start from the beginning

"Partying, dating, filming movies, having fun, being an actually nineteen year old that aint tied down!"  

"Partying? I hardly do that! Dating? Why date when I already have my soul mate? I just finished filming a movie with my lovely fiance! Sure we may not be the most exciting couple, but whenever we go out, or even are just at home watching a movie, that's fun for me. And actually being a 19 year old? Who would wanna do that?" He kissed me lightly. "I don't know why you always doubt everything I say."  

"I don't doubt it, I just worry!" 

He smiled, "Well you shouldn't. So is your dad going house hunting with us this weekend?" 

I nodded. "Ya, he is the only one who knows that we might be moving. And that is because one of his really good friends is a high end realiter in Nashville." 

"Cool." I could tell he wasn't very excited. 

"My dad gives me basically whatever I want! It's not a big deal, I promise!" 

"That's not what I'm worried about." 

I raised an eye-brow, "what is it then?" 

"What they think of us moving in together..." 

"We already live together!" I laughed. 

He smiled and rolled his eyes a bit. "Not what I meant. I mean like... We are doing this togethher this time. Its not just one opinion, its two. And like... We're engaged, I don't know their thoughts on the prosses!" 

"I thought you asked my dad before you popped the question?"  

"Oh, I did! But... Just a little iffy on how they all stand on it. Exspecially your brother!" 

"My brother?" I laughed. "You have got to be kidding me!" He raised an eyebrow. "He thinks your great! And coming from him, that's a true blessing!"  

"Your brother looks out for you a lot, doesn't he?"  

I nodded. "Yup, he may be younger than me, but he is most deffiantly protective!"  

"I used to be pretty protective of my sis before she moved but now... Well I'm sure you can see the problem." 

I laughed and a tiny blonde flight attendent walked up to us. "Do you need anything?" She asked with a peppy smile.  

"Um, I think we are good thanks.... Actually do you have crackers and ginger ale?" I asked, and Taylor just laughed. 

She was clearly caught off gaurd by this request. "I'll take a look..." She smiled again then left.  

I cuddled up to Taylor. "So what time is ur appointment tomorrow?" He asked.  

"Eleven am, so afterward we should be able to goto lunch, then to... Well... The rest is a secret!" I giggled.  

"Your crazy, ya know." I looked up at him with wide eyes and blinked multiple times while smiling. He laughed, "but that's why I love you." I snuggled into him and rested my head on his chest. His voice was almost at a whisper. "Crazy girl, dontcha know that I love you." 

"I wouldn't dream of going nowhere." I continued.  

"Silly woman, come here lemme hold you." 

"Have I told ya lately..." 

"I love you like crazy, girl!"

I was half asleep when asleep when I heard my brother's laugh. "Ya, your lugage is already loaded." 

"Good man!" I heard Taylor laugh.  

"She wouldn't wake up?" Austin asked. 

"Nah, she wakes up fairly easy, I just thought I'd let her sleep. She hasn't been getting a lot of it lately."