Chapter 45

"Are we ever going to leave this bed?" I giggled as Emma made her way up to my hairy chest, reaching out for the ringing alarm clock

Emma placed herself on top of my lower body, allowing me to admire her beautiful belly. "I don't think I ever want to leave it, Mr. Morgan." She whispered intensely, leaning down to kiss me, stopping right before our lips connected. The tone in her voice, as well as her rolling hips, made an erection grow in my boxers.

"You're such a tease, you know that?" I asked, biting my upper lip, looking up at her stunning smile which covered her entire face. Emma giggled lovely as she ran her fingers over the smooth fabric of my boxers, teasing me as much as possible. She enjoyed filling my veins with lust and hormones; building up an intense and sexual atmosphere between the two of us.

"We have an appointment nine o'clock, Emma" I moaned as my penis sprang free from my tight boxers. "Which gives us over four hours to get ready, I think we'll survive!" I quickly added, enjoying the first stroke of her soft hand, which sent an electric pleasure through my entire nervous system.

"You like it?" Emma asked sweetly, bowing her head down to my crotch. The eye contact between Emma and I never broke, it remained constant and intense; just the way I liked it. "You're killing me, woman" I groaned as her wet tongue began to please the tip of my penis. I closed my eyes in pleasure and grabbed the sheets strenuously as Emma began licking my penis like popsicle. She ran her tongue down the heavy, thick length of me, long, slow strokes followed by quick butterfly-like flutters. At her first deep flick of her tongue over the broad head of my penis, pre-cum oozed from my tip.

"I'm already close, baby" I groaned in satisfaction, running my hands through her silky and fluffy hair. I quickly thrusted into her wet, welcoming mouth as my groans became louder and harsher. Emma slid down her hand to my swollen balls, and that was enough to send me over the edge, making me cry out her name as I spurted out salty, hot cum into her mouth. She slowly swallowed the taste of me as I shuddered from my release.

"I love you so much" I whispered as I recovered from my orgasm, running my long fingers through my oily and sweaty hair. Emma smiled widely at me, licking the remains of me off her warm and rosy lips. I slowly greeted her with my tattooed arms, wrapping them securely around her tiny body.

"You owe me" Emma giggled, looking me deeply in the eyes. "But you can pay it off, if you run me a warm shower" She said, drawing circles with her beautiful, long nails on my hairy chest.

"Do you have more demands, sweetheart?" I questioned, laughing quietly to myself.

"You have to join me!" She demanded, sinking into my heavy embrace. "No problem" I quickly replied, kissing the top of her head. "No problem at all".

After laying down with Emma for a while, I decided to leave bed and run us a warm shower. I turned the water on and found two black towels under the sink, preparing everything for us. I lighted the red candle on the washbasin, making the atmosphere romantic. Emma needed all the love that I could give her. Her mom's cruel and thoughtless comments last night, had made Emma really emotional and sad. All I wanted, was to make things better again; to make her happy and unbounded from her agitated emotions.

"Baby, the shower is ready" I smiled, peeking through the bathroom door. "I'm ready too".

Emma closed the car door behind her, looking nervously up at the tall hospital building. She placed her soft hands on her belly, waiting for me to walk with her. "Don't be nervous, I'm pretty sure everything is okay. Olivia is perfectly fine and healthy. You feel good, don't you?" I asked, placing my hand on her back, guiding her towards the entrance.

"I feel good, but what if my mom is right, Jeffrey?" She asked, looking down to the ground.

"Listen baby, your mom is not right. You're going to be an amazing mom," I replied, placing my finger under her chin, slowly forcing her gaze to meet mine. "I mean it when I say it, love" I declared, placing a soft kiss on her lips, grabbing her shaky hands.

"Thank you, Jeffrey" Emma whispered innocently, looking down at my dry lips.

We began walking again and got greeted by two doctors in the main entrance. One of them smiled widely at us as he spotted Emma's cute belly. "Left side of the end of the corridor" The other doctor said, guiding us in the right direction.

"Thank you, guys" I replied grateful, smiling back at them.

When we finally had found the right ward, Emma began shaking again. The midwife noticed and grabbed her hands. "You have nothing to be nervous about, sweetheart. Your husband is here and I'm here." She assured Emma, trying to calm down her nerves.

"Fiancé" Emma giggled, placing herself on top of the examination couch, wiping her eyes.

I grabbed a chair and placed myself next to Emma. I held her hand in mine, slowly placing a soft kiss on her palm. "The best mom in the world" I whispered, smiling at her, earning a sweet blush. "Shhh, Jeffrey" She replied as the midwife placed a thick dollop of gel on her belly.

 "Shhh, Jeffrey" She replied as the midwife placed a thick dollop of gel on her belly

My eyes began watering as my little girl appeared on the screen over us. "She's so little and cute, Jeffrey" Emma said in happiness, looking at me with tears in her eyes. "I think it's certainly to say, that your little baby girl is very healthy and lively" The midwife said, smiling at both of us.

"Last time you guys were here, you didn't get to hear her heartbeat. Is that something you guys want to, now that we got the opportunity?" She asked.

"I would love to hear it" a familiar voice said, entering the room.

"Dad, what are you doing here?!"

--

I'm sorry for the lack of updates and bad, short chapters in this book. I'm trying my best to find inspiration. It's not going so well at the moment. I hope you guys still wanna continue reading.

Don't forget to check out my new JDM fic Petrichor.

xo Michelle.