Chapter 40

I woke up to Jeffrey's lips trailing down my stomach. 

"Jeffrey" I giggled. 

Jeffrey lifted his head and looked up at me with a wicked grin. I cupped his cheek and smiled weakly. His fingers were stroking my side and it felt wonderful. We changed positions and I nuzzled into him. "I never want to leave this bed" I whispered, placing a soft kiss on his dry lips. 

Things got a little heated and Jeffrey forced his tongue inside my mouth. He wrapped his long arms around me and slowly began rubbing my back. 

I pulled away and looked him deeply in the eyes

I pulled away and looked him deeply in the eyes. Jeffrey's hazel brown eyes were full of lust and innocence. "I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have left you. I have a really bad temper.. you know that" He whispered. Our faces were centimeters away from each other's and I could feel his heavy breathing on my skin. The atmosphere between us was so intense.

"I know, but I shouldn't have lied to you" I replied, looking down at his lips. "I'm sorry.. it was my fault" I added. 

"It was my fault too," Jeffrey said, nuzzling his stubbled face against my neck. 

"It wasn't my intention to-" 

"Shhh" Jeffrey whispered, placing his finger under my chin. 

He lifted my face until my gaze met his. Our lips connected and we both chuckled into the kiss. 

"I love you!" I said between the kisses, cupping his dimpled cheeks. Jeffrey nuzzled his forehead against mine and smiled weakly. 

"How far are you now?"Jeffrey asked, placing his warm hands under my nightwear. 

"Ten weeks, we have an appointment tomorrow.. remember?" I asked, rubbing his palms. 

"Of course I do. I was the one who scheduled the appointment" He chuckled.

I smiled weakly at Jeffrey. I was so glad that everything was okay again. What happened last night was unimportant now. 

"Andrew and Norman are coming to Brooklyn today, do you mind if I grab a beer with them?" Jeffrey asked, smiling at me. 

"Are you guys going to watch football.... here?" I questioned, looking him deeply in the eyes. 

"Can we?" Jeffrey smiled. 

"Yeah... I will make pizza then" I said, earning a smile on Jeffrey's lips. 

"You are amazing" Jeffrey whispered, planting a soft kiss on my cheek. 

**

I baked a family sized pizza in a jelly roll pan. The pizza was huge, but I wanted to make sure that they had enough food. The whole kitchen smelled wonderful! On the kitchen counter, there were placed three cold beers and some snacks. Everything was ready for them.