Chapter 29

After a long flight, Emma and me decided to head back home before visiting Norman at the hospital. The trip to Bahamas was more than perfect, but I never expected it to end so early. I never expected it to end so heartbreaking.

"Home is best" Emma said as I opened the door into my apartment. I looked at the floor and just like Juliet said, it was covered in dry blood. I didn't want to look at it, so I turned around and looked at Emma instead. "We can take a nap in my apartment" Emma said and smiled. I know she tried her best to make me feel better, but It was hard to stay strong. "Good idea" I replied and closed the door again. As we walked down the hallway Emma grabbed my hand and entangled her fingers with mine. "I can't even remember how my apartment looks any more, we never actually stay there" She chuckled and smiled. "It Looks like Juliet cleaned your apartment" I said as we entered the living room.

"Take a bath with me" Emma said and slid off my jacket. "What about our suitcases?" I asked and looked down. "I just wan't to relax and make you feel better" Emma whispered and hugged me tightly. "Okay" I sighed, placing a dry kiss on her neck.

Emma grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the bathroom. "Relax darlin" I whispered as she began taking my clothes off. I took Emma's shirt off and she didn't even have her bra on, she just chuckled and I smiled. Within minutes we were undressed and under the shower. Emma rubbed my back slowly, and I couldn't stop kissing her and make love to her.

^This GIF gives me chills ¯\_(ツ)_/¯^

I looked down at her belly and her reaction made me smile. "I love that smile, I missed it" Emma said and kissed my lips. "I love taking baths with you" Emma said as she washed my body. "Turn around" I whispered and ran my fingers through her hair. I washed her hair slowly and I knew she enjoyed it as much as I did.

"I'm done now" Emma said and smiled as she turned off the hot water. I wrapped a towel around my waist and so did Emma. I took my boxers on and climbed into bed, Emma just opened her wardrobe and took one of her favorite naughty underwear on. Emma climbed in next to me and kissed my chest. "Don't tease me" I whispered and closed my eyes. Emma continued to kiss me and It turned me on.

Suddenly we switched positions and I was now on top of her. "I love you" I gasped out between the kisses and she kissed me more passionated. "Do you want to have sex?" She asked and I sighed. "You already turned me on, we have no choice" I chuckled and she giggled.

I forced my tongue into her mouth and that seemed to really arouse her. "Jeffrey.. take me" She groaned and dug her nails into my bag. I slowly pulled down my boxers and Emma grabbed me by the head and placed it at the entrance of her hole. I slowly thrusted inside her and showered her neck with wet kisses.

"Baby" I groaned loud and thrusted harder. "Slow down, it hurts" Emma moaned and I slowed down. "Sorry babe" I said and placed a kiss on her lips. I thrusted one my time and Emma screamed in pain. We didn't reach our climax because I collapsed on top of her, and I've never felt so embarrassed before.