Chapter 7

The following morning I woke up with such an immense feeling of peace, knowing I was no longer having to struggle with the anxiety of not being with Jeffrey. 

Once I finished whipping him up something to eat for lunch, I strolled back into his room, only wearing my underwear and one of his oversized t-shirts. 

I tip-toed in and claimed onto his sleeping body, straddling his hips. I leaned over and repeatedly kissed his lips until he began to wake up.

"Wake up handsome, I made you something to eat" I giggled, continuing to kiss down his jawline and to his chest.

"I could get used to waking up to that" He chuckled groggily, grabbing onto me and pulling me into his chest. 

"Good morning" He smiled, kissing my lips.

"Actually it's good afternoon" I replied.

"Already? Did I really sleep that long?" He asked, stretching underneath me.

"Yes, you did" I giggled. 

"I made you some lunch" I informed him as I crawled off of him. 

He groaned sleepily and rolled over onto his stomach revealing his bare backside. 

"So, get your fine ass out of bed" I hollered cheekily smacking his ass.

"Hey now! Watch it" He chuckled, sprinting out of bed now fully awake, hastily pulling on his sweats. He chased me into the kitchen, I hopped onto the counter. 

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked moving towards, standing between my legs.

"I made you breakfast for lunch" I smiled. 

"My famous pancakes that I previously dropped in the hallway" I giggled. 

"I see" He smiled.

"Here, taste this" I stated, dipping my finger into the creamy lemon syrup, holding it out to him, without hesitation he took my finger into his mouth, licking the sweet syrup away.

"Good God... that's delicious" He exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I exclaimed happily.

"Oh yeah!" He gauked cheerily.

"You've gotta a little bit on your lip" I smirked cheekily, rubbing a smidgen of it on his lips.

"Oh do I now?" He asked raising his eyebrows, looking at me with a playfully clueless look.

"Mhmm let me help you with that," I said seductively, leaning forward and kissing him deeply, licking the setup for his lips. 

"You taste so sweet" I whispered into his ear, stroking his face softly with my hand and placing my lips on his. 

"If you keep acting like this, we're never going to leave my apartment" He breathed out, pulling away from the kiss. 

"And I'm totally ok with that" He chuckled, going back to kiss me. I turned my head, his lips landed on my cheek.

"Sorry, not in the mood" I giggled, hopping off the counter, leaving him stunned and very much so turned on. 

"Oh you little tease, I'll remember that" He chuckled, following me into the bedroom.

"Jeffrey can I ask you a favor?" I questioned. 

"Of course darlin" He replied.

"Would you be able to take me by my friend Juliet, today?" I asked changing back into my own clothes.