Chapter 26

After I took the pregnancy test, Jeffrey just sat speechless on the bed and held my hand. "You okay?" I asked and squeezed his hand. "I can't describe how happy I am" He whispered and smiled. "I thought it was unachievable, my dad had a lot of trouble too" He said and cupped my chin. "What do you mean?" I asked and looked at him. "I was a miracle, my dad had a lot of trouble getting my mom pregnant" He said and looked down. "You got me pregnant, you don't have to worry anymore" I said and kissed him. "I know" He replied and placed his hands on my hips. "I made some delicious lunch for us" I whispered and placed myself on top of him. "Salad?" He asked and wrapped his arms around my waist. "How did you know?" I chuckled and hit his chest playfully. "Because every time you make lunch you make my favorite salad" He replied and smiled. "You know me so damn well" I laughed and kissed his neck. Jeffrey ran his fingers through my hair and started showering my body with wet kisses. "Can we watch The Walking Dead, cuddle and just eat?" I asked and stopped his actions. "Sounds good" He replied and entangled his fingers with mine. 

Within some minutes Jeffrey and me laid down on the bed with our salad bowls and watched The Walking Dead. "I can't wait to see you in season 7" I said and smiled. "You will probably fall in love with Negan" He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "Is he charming?" I asked and placed my bowl on the night stand. Jeffrey nodded and placed his bowl on the floor. "I actually never read the comics" I said and leaned my face against his chest. "You should" He chuckled and stroked my back. 

"We only have 3 days left, what are we going to do tomorrow?" I asked and looked him deeply in his chestnut brown eyes. "I was thinking about taking you into town and visit the local market" He said and cupped my cheeks. "We need to buy fruit" I chuckled and smiled. "I'm addicted to tropical fruits" He laughed and kissed my nose. 

"Why do you always wear my t-shirts?" He asked and placed his hand on my belly. "Because I like oversized shirts and your scent" I replied and chuckled. "To be honest you look good in my shirts" He admitted and smiled. I placed myself on top of him and the first thing I noticed was his huge bulge in his nike shorts. Jeffrey smiled and entangled his fingers with mine. "I love your ocean blue eyes" He whispered and kissed my palm gently.

"How many weeks pregnant do you think you are?" He asked and stroked my belly. "I don't know, why?" I asked and smirked at him. "Hmmm" He groaned and kissed my stomach. "Jeffrey" I laughed as I could feel his member rising under me. "Sexual activity won't affect our baby yet" He chuckled and started showering my stomach with kisses. "You're such a tease" I chuckled and slipped off his shorts. 

Suddenly my phone went off and we both stopped our actions. "Damn it" He laughed and ran his fingers through his beard. "It's Juliet" I said and picked up my phone. 

"Do you and Jeffrey want to FaceTime?" Juliet asked and chuckled. I looked down at Jeffrey who was laying half naked next to me, "Of course" I replied and laughed. "What are you doing?" Jeffrey whispered and covered his body with the bed sheets. 

"Did we interrupt something?"Juliet asked as I flipped on my front camera. "We?" I asked and looked at Juliet who was sitting down on our couch with someone. "Norman?" Jeffrey asked and sat up. Juliet chuckled as Norman kissed Juliet on her cheek. I covered my mouth with my hands and Jeffrey chuckled. "I swear to god, if you and Juliet make out in our apartment i'll kill you Norman" Jeffrey laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "We already did" Norman laughed and smiled. "What!?" Jeffrey asked and raised his eyebrows. "It was a joke, don't worry" Juliet replied and smiled.

"Look" I said and showed them my ring on my finger. "Oh my god Emma!" Juliet screamed, almost dropping the phone on the floor. Jeffrey kissed my cheek and rubbed my stomach slowly. "Shall we tell them about the pregnancy test?" He whispered and I nodded. "We actually need to tell you one more thing" Jeffrey said with a low voice and looked at me. "What?" Norman asked and entangled his fingers with Juliet's. "I'm pregnant" I said and smiled. "Congratulations" They both exclaimed with the biggest smile on their lips. 

[Warning - Smut!!]

"Emma.. I can't wait anymore"Jeffrey whispered and looked down at his boxers. "We need to hang up now" I laughed and waved to Juliet and Norman. Juliet sent a kiss to the camera and hang up. I placed my phone on the night stand and wrapped my arms around Jeffrey again. Jeffrey placed himself on top of me and showered my body with kisses. "Do you know how hard it is for me to control my horniness, when you already turned me on?" He asked and licked my lip. "Ew Jeffrey" I chuckled and grabbed his member. "I thought you liked it" He laughed and kissed me all the way down to my panties. "I do" I moaned and ran my fingers through his messy hair. 

"Do you like giving oral?" I asked and smiled. "Don't even ask me twice" He replied and slipped off my panties with his teeth. He swirled his tongue around my clit and I felt a rush of liquid between my lower lips. Taking a long lick his tongue dipped deep between my folds, lapping the smoky juices. "Jeffrey" I groaned and grabbed the bed sheets. I was on the edge of orgasm and my breath was coming in pants. "You like it?" He asked and continued licking. I felt my inner walls start to pulse and suddenly Jeffrey thrusted his hard member inside me. 

"Darlin" Jeffrey groaned and thrusted slowly. I dug my nails into his back and threw my head back in pleasure. "I love you" He moaned and thrusted harder. 

***

[The woman above is not Emma, just to clarify - she doesn't look that old]

"Why are you so quiet?" Jeffrey asked and rubbed my back, while he read his favorite book. "I was just thinking about you and me" I replied and stroked his chest in circles. "Tell me" He said and closed his book. "I like what you did earlier" I said and smiled. "I didn't thought that I was that good in bed" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Idiot" I mumbled and placed myself on top of him. "You're always such a wild cat in bed" He chuckled and sat up. "You actually never told me about that tattoo on your arm" I said and touched it gently. "I really likes crosses, i'm not really religious, but I like the symbolism" He said and rubbed my arm. "I like tattoos" I said and kissed him. "Do you want one?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"I'm hungry" I exclaimed and smiled. "Again?" He laughed and rubbed my stomach. "Where did you hide the candy you bought earlier?" I asked and he chuckled. "Tell me" I said and squeezed his cheeks. "Ouch" He groaned and tickled me. "Stop Jeffrey" I laughed and jumped out of bed. "Lets get dressed" He said and climbed out of bed. 

--------------------------

I'm in love with my own book ;) Bahah! Btw... if you want to see some hot and sexy Negan/Jeffrey edits, feel free to visit my vine profile -> mrgimes or my instagram -> Jeffreyxandy

/Michelle