Chapter 32

"Hi Jeffrey, I really missed you" Emily chuckled with a big sickeningly grin across her face. "Get the fuck outta my trailer" Jeffrey yelled, pointing at the door. Emily rolled her eyes at me and stood up, "Just tell her" She stated, crossing her arms over her chest. "What? That you're a ridiculous slut that keeps harassing me, showing up at my apartment dressed up as a cleaning woman and telling Emma that I hired you? I already told her that!"Jeffrey said, looking at Emily with a very fake smile plastered to his lips.

"Freaking make-up artist" He mumbled, looking down at our suitcases.

"You're the idiot here.. not me... Fucking psycho! it was you who dragged me through shit!" Emily yelled back, running out of the trailer. Jeffrey sighed as she swung shut the door, "Sorry" He said, staring blankly at me.

"You actually never told me the whole story about you and Emily" I replied, stepping closer to his huge rustic double bed. "Okay" Jeffrey sighed, throwing himself down onto the bed. "Lay down with me" He whispered, grabbing my hand tightly.

"I already told you that I was once married with Sasha, our marriage was one big disaster, a mistake, she never got me and I never got her, but at some point my heart broke into pieces when we signed the divorce papers, I broke down, I was alone and needed company" He paused, looking at me with his exhausted red eyes.

"After the divorce I got offered to play the role as Negan, then I met Emily, she worked here as a make-up artist... she made the first move and treated me like a bag of shit, I felt like a bag of shit, but I kept coming back to her.... I just needed someone, she was a huge mistake, sleeping with her was a huge mistake" He sighed, looking down at himself. Guilt filled his eyes.

"It all happened 2 months before I met you, I'm really sorry" He said, rubbing his now wet eyes.

"Don't be sorry, I just wanted to hear the whole story, and you met her 2 months before you even knew me..you don't have be afraid, I know that you will never be unfaithful to me... I know that baby" I said, placing a warm kiss on his lips. "You already told me about your last marriage and Emily, but I just wanted to hear your whole story" I whispered, cupping his cheeks.

"Don't cry... I don't blame you" I said, rubbing his palms as his eyes welled up with tears.

"I love you Emma" He replied warmly, looking at me with his red puffy eyes.

"I love you more Jeffrey, you're my world" I said, wiping away his tears.

I felt so bad for him and I wanted to held him the rest of the night.

My mom once told me that men hate to cry, and they rarely ever do. But when a man cries over you, he loves you. Because men only cry when they lose something or are afraid of losing something that they love as much or more than themselves.

"I can't lose you, if I lose you... I lose everything" He whispered, leaning his forehead against mine. "You will always have me" I replied, smiling at him.

Jeffrey looked down at my lips and smiled. "I'm engaged with the most beautiful woman in the world" He whispered, pressing his dry lips against mine. "And she's carrying my little baby inside her stomach" He baby-talked, rubbing my belly slowly.

"Baby?" a male voice asked.