Chapter 24

"Wake up baby" Jeffrey chuckled, placing a wet kiss on my neck. 

"Jeffrey" I groaned, wrapping my leg around him. 

"It's time to wake up, beautiful!" He said, stroking my stomach. 

"I know" I chuckled lightly, rubbing my eyes. 

"I can't wait to spend the whole day with you" He whispered, cupping my chin. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, placing my hands on his chest. 

"The mountains nearby" He replied with the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my god!" I yelled in excitement and sat up. 

"Yeah, I'm pretty good huh?" Jeffrey laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

Jeffrey placed his hand on my belly and started rubbing it slowly and carefully. Every time he touched it, he reminded me of the pregnancy tests. 

"Something wrong?" He asked, looking at me as my smile faded. 

"No.. I'm fine" I replied, smiling again. 

"Are you sure?" He questioned, cupping my chin. 

Lying to him made me feel bad about myself, but at the same time, I didn't want to destroy the good atmosphere between me and Jeffrey. 

"I love you, I love the way you care about me, I love everything about you, Jeffrey! I even love your little tummy hairs" I chuckled.

"I'll always love you more" He replied and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. 

"Can I take a bath before we leave?" I asked, squeezing his cheeks. 

"Can I join you?" He questioned.

--

"Ready love?" He asked, opening the car door for me. 

"You're so lovable today, Jeffrey" I replied as got in the car. 

"I'm lovable because I love you" He chuckled, closing the door. 

"You look good today" Jeffrey chuckled lightly as he got in the car. 

He placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it slowly. "Oh, am I wearing a mirror?" I asked, placing a kiss on his cheek. 

"Good god" Jeffrey tittered and looked at me with his adorable, almost irresistible smile. 

Jeffrey rubbed my thigh slowly while his other hand was placed on the steering wheel

"I can't wait to show you my favorite spot up there." He said as he started the car.