Chapter 41

"Jeffrey, wake up baby" Emma whispered as she ran her small hands through my messy and oily hair.

"Five more minutes" I groaned, placing my hands on my stomach.

"Are you hungover?" Emma chuckled, stroking my side.

"A little" I giggled, thinking about last night actions.

"Do you remember what happened last night, little jerk?" She asked, hitting my chest playfully.

"No, not at all" I chuckled, rubbing my eyes.

Irony.

Emma laughed and covered her body with the sheets. I sat up and turned to the nightstand. It was already 11:00 am. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. Emma wrapped her short arms around me and nuzzled her head against my neck.

"What's wrong big guy?" She whispered.

"Just tired baby... and nervous" I replied.

"Don't be, I'm so excited for the ultrasound scanning" Emma spoke, stroking my back.

"Me too, I love you" I smiled, placing a kiss on her arm.

"You were a mess last night" Emma giggled, looking me deeply in the eyes.

"I know, too much whiskey" I laughed, looking down at myself. "I really owe you something tonight" I added, referring to handjob Emma gave me last night.

"What about we take a bath together? That's enough for me" She replied, smiling.

"Deal"

--

After sharing a long and lovely bath with Emma, we both got dressed and fixed up. I decided to wear my favorite ripped jeans and a dark, short-sleeve shirt. I dried my hair and covered it with a black cap. While I was making myself ready, Emma decided to make some breakfast for me and Andrew. Before exiting the bedroom, I changed the bedsheets and made the bed.

"Goodmorning, again" I said, smiling and wrapping my long arms around Emma as I entered the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, handsome" She replied, turning to me. "Andrew is not here, he left this" She added, handing me a little yellow note.

Goodmorning love-birdies. It was nice crashing on your couch.
I took a few painkillers in the drawer. Hope you guys don't mind.
Thank you, again! cya soon.

xoxo Andy

"He's probably with Norman right now, don't worry," I said, looking down at the little yellow note. "I hope he didn't take all the painkillers, I really need some" I added, closing my eyes.

"Didn't the bath help?" Emma asked, rubbing my temples with her soft hands.

"Only a little" I whispered, placing my hands on her stomach.

"What happened between you and Norman last night?" She asked, looking down at my arms.

I didn't want to talk about it. Norman is my best friend and I hate fighting with him. What happened last night was stupid but necessary. Juliet doesn't deserve to get ignored, especially not after she helped Norman at the hospital. Norman was very egoistic and he deserved to know that. At the bar, I told him that he was a jerk and a complete idiot. Norman went berserk and called me many stupid things. He was drunk, but still sober enough to know that he was wrong. I was not defending Juliet because she is Emma's best friend, I did it because I knew she deserved better. I love Norman very much, but he needs to understand that he can't continue playing with girls emotions like that. If he wants a girl, he needs to fight for it, and Juliet is worth fighting for. Even Emma told me that.