Chapter 12

We arrived back to the apartment building late afternoon. Emma opened the door and chucked her bag onto the ground. 

"Something wrong?" I asked, looking quizzically at her. 

She walked closer to me and pulled my jacket off my shoulders.

"Was it necessary to make me flustered like you did in front of my parents?" She questioned, trailing kisses down my jawline. 

"Oh, that" I replied with a successful chuckle. 

She slowly began to peak away her clothing, kicking off her shoes and removing her jeans as I sat down on the kitchen chair, simply admiring her.

"Come here baby" I exclaimed, taking her by the hand and pulled her onto my lap. 

"I love you so much" I whispered, kissing her neck. 

"I love you too Jeffrey" She replied softly, wrapping her arms around my neck, holding me close to her chest.

I moved her panties to the side and I unzipped my jeans. I gently placed myself inside her. A heavy groveled moan pierced through my lips as her hips moved back and forth on top of me. I held a firm grip around her soft hip.

"Say my name" I whispered, moaning loud with every stroke of her hips.

"Jeffrey" She moaned out loudly as we both slowed our paces, coming down off of our high, wrapped in each other's arms.

"I wish we could do this every day" I chuckled.

"I'm not done with you yet," She purred seductively in my ear.

"Let's go to bed. Tomorrow I'm all yours baby" I answered, helping her up. 

Being honest, I was way too exhausted to have erratic sex for hours on end.

---

The next morning I woke up before Emma, as usual. 

She looked so beautiful when she slept. I could have stayed there for hours and just watched her rest.

"Hey baby, I need to go now" I whispered, running my fingers through her hair. 

I kissed her forehead and slowly sneaked out of the bed. I pulled my boxers on and trotted my way into the bathroom, flipping on the lights and grabbing ahold of my toothbrush. 

I glanced at myself in the mirror and was slightly started at the sight before me. I looked like a hot mess - tired and boring.

I quickly finished brushing my teeth, splashing my face with some cool water to wake myself up. I pulled on my black jeans, a plain white t-shirt, and my leather jacket before heading out the doorway.

As I walked out of the building I placed my sunglasses on my face. For the first one in a very long time, I was swarmed by paparazzi. The flash of the cameras burned my eyes. All of them yelled my name in an attempt to get in there two seconds with me.

"Where are you going, Jeffrey?" The paparazzi yelled, following me, down the road. 

"Can't talk fellas, headed to work" I replied, with a soft smile before jogging across the street and quickly slipping into the driver seat of my car. 

I pulled away speedily, sending Emma a message at the first red light I came to, letting her know where I'd be and when I was expecting to be back.

 Emma's POV

Jeffrey: Hey Babe. I know I said I was all yours today but I got called into work, probably be home late. Don't wait up. Love you. 

I sighed when I read the message. I really wanted to spend some more time with Jeffrey today. I trudged back to the bedroom and flipped my TV on. 

I was so tired and exhausted that I could hardly function. Before climbing back into bed I grabbed Jeffrey's shirt from the night before and pulled it over my head, relishing in the lovely scent he left behind.

I scrolled through my phone and dialed the local pizzeria's number, ordering some pizza. While I waited for the pizza I decided to take a long bath and shave my hairy legs, that were in desperate need of some TLC.

 While I waited for the pizza I decided to take a long bath and shave my hairy legs, that were in desperate need of some TLC

Just as I had finished up there was a knock at the door. Before I could fully get myself together I could hear the front door open, assuming it was Jeffrey coming home early. 

I pulled on my clothes as I walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, and my heart almost fell out of my chest.

"Hi Emma," Jason said softly, holding a pizza box in his hands.

"What are you doing here?" I asked nervously, panic boiling in my blood. I could feel the shaky-ness in my voice move through my body.

"You ordered pizza" He informed, just staring at me like we were friends. Like everything was completely fine.

"Get out!" I said, trying to be strong, throwing the money at him.

"Okay as you wish beautiful" He smiled softly and handed me the pizza. 

He acted like nothing happened a week ago. I felt like I was being pranked or in some sort of parallel universe. 

I slammed the door shut and slid my back against the cool wood.