Ch 4.5 - Notice

"Uhh, Captain? You may want to take a look at this."

Suho rubbed his eyes, hoping it would somehow give him more energy. This fifteen hour shift was killing him. It would have been fine if it hadn't been for the twelve hour shift the day before, and the fourteen hour shift before that, and the ten hour shift...

"Captain?"

"I heard you the first time, Baekhyun." Suho said. He sat up from the couch and walked over, putting one hand on the back of the chair and one on the desk in an attempt to not to slump into slumber onto the floor. "What?"

Baekhyun pointed at the screen. "Look."

Suho stared at the garden monitor for a moment, seeing nothing but black. He was about to scold his subordinate for waking him up for no reason, until a flash of light went across the screen. Once. Twice. Three times.

He grabbed the walkie talkie from his belt. "Kai. You at your station? We keeping seeing a flash on the screen. Is that your flashlight? Well go find out whose it is, then."

He tapped his finger on the desk for a couple minutes, waiting for a reply. Baekhyun winced, trying to ignore the annoying habit.

The walkie talkie static hummed. "Uh, Sir. You may want to see this."

"What?"

"Hold on," Kai said. "I'll put it on the mobile camera."

After a few moments, the right monitor flickered to a fuzzy image. Within seconds the image had focused, a black and white image showing an elaborate graffitied wall.

Suho exhaled. "What the...?"

There was no mistake in the bold letters.

The revolution is coming.