Ch 4 - Jimin POV - Family Ties

"...And that's why you shouldn't tell a matador that red is his best color."

The small cluster of women giggled. Ah, I wish I heard this kind of laughter more often. It was so uplifting.

"You have such crazy adventures!" the brunette of the group commented. "I'm so jealous."

"And you never lose your cool in tight situations." another said. "You're so resourceful."

I nodded. I mean, I was a little bit.

"I hope I find a husband as worldly as you." said a third.

"The best way to do that is to become worldly yourself." I said, giving my best smile "Let the man catch up to you. Any gentleman would enjoy chasing you, my dear."

She blushed and hid her face behind her friend's shoulder as we all teased her. I enjoyed those kinds of reactions.

When I thought about it, Y/N had never blushed at anything I said.

I looked over my shoulder, doing a double-take.

Was that Jungkook?

It was. And he was talking to Y/N.

She looked to the ground, then back up at him, smiling at whatever he was saying. A genuine smile. Not those polite ones she was so thrilled to give to me so often.

"...Prince Jimin?"

I came back to the girls as one of them said my name. "Oh! So sorry. I was lost in my thoughts for a moment. What is it, my dear?"

"We were just wondering what you were doing for your honeymoon?"

"Oh, of course!" I stopped. Honeymoon? Great. Was that necessary? We hadn't even talked about that one. "We have a few options we're still considering."

I looked back over my shoulder to Jungkook and Y/N. Excusing myself, I approached them both, waiting for one of them to notice my presence.

Jungkook smirked as I stood there. "Jimin. There you are."

Y/N turned to me, her smile quickly fading.

"Jungkook." I replied. "You made it?"

"Of course. How could I miss my own cousin's wedding?"

I curled my lip. I knew it wasn't me he was coming for. "Are Jin and Namjoon with you, then?"

He shrugged one shoulder. "Jin's here. Namjoon ran off with the daughter of one our florists. We haven't talked to him for a few weeks. Jin's still kind of miffed about it."

"Hold on," I said, trying to wrap my head around it. "Namjoon – my cousin, your brother – ran off with a non-royal? What a lucky bastard."

Jungkook's eyes wandered back to Y/N. "Yes, well. Some of us are luckier than others."

I narrowed my eyes.

He held his hand out to Y/N. "I hope you don't mind, Jimin, but I'm going to steal Y/N for a moment. It'd be horribly impolite to not dance with our newest family member."

His eyebrow shot up as he walked away with Y/N on his arm. Impolite not to...? That arrogant --

"It looks like Y/N has stolen everyone's hearts."