Ch 21 - Your POV - Mistakes

Jimin didn't let go of my hand the entire night.

I wasn't sure what it meant. If it was anyone else, I would think that he had feelings for me. But being Jimin, I couldn't tell what he was doing.

He didn't like me, right? Why would he?

Yet, he had stayed close to me since the explosion. He even kissed my cheek.

I tried not to smile. Maybe he liked me a little? Or he was just concerned that something would happen to me. Either way, it made me happy.

But still... guilty.

Jimin was my husband, but I felt guilty towards Jungkook. He had always been so kind to me. He took care of me and looked after me. For over a year, he went out of his way to make me feel like I was something worthwhile. And I knew his feelings were more than just friendship and concern. 

Truth was, mine were too.

But then, my feelings for Jungkook made me feel guilty towards Jimin. Jungkook wasn't my husband. Jimin was. But Jimin never looked after me like Jungkook did. I felt like a burden to him. Nevertheless, we were married. I wanted his affection.

And for the first time in over a year, he was giving it to me. Would he continue to?

I didn't know what to do.

"Can you take Jin and Hanna to their rooms, please?" Jimin asked a few of the guards.

They nodded and assisted a very drunk Jin, and a passed out Hanna to their feet.

"We had succcccch a lovvvley timmme." Jin said, raising his empty glass. "Congrattts to you bothhh."

Jimin patted him on the shoulder. "Thanks, Jin. Go to bed now."

Hanna simply muttered to herself and swung her arms around a few times. The guard assisting her, dodged the swings.

Jungkook never came back.

Was he upset? Was he mad at Hanna?

Maybe he was mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

Jimin held my hand as we walked down the hallway. He squeezed it once, smiling.

"Y/N," he said. "There's something I want to talk to you—"

Before he could finish, one of his guards ran up to him.

"Baekhyun?" he asked. "What are you doing up so late?"

"Graveyard shift," he panted. "I found something interesting in the security files. Please come take a look."

"Does it need to be right now?"

Baekhyun nodded. "I think you'll want to know this." His eyes drifted over to me. He bowed. "You don't need to worry Mrs Majesty. Please get some rest."

I opened my mouth to object, but Jimin patted my hand.

"I'll check on this and come back." he said. "There's something I want to talk to you about. Can I meet you tonight?"

His eyes were so soft. I smiled and nodded.

He grinned. "Good. I'll see you in a little bit then."

Marriage of Royal Inconvenience [Jimin x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara