"Hey, you look deep in thought." Hearing the husky voice of the woman of my dreams, I look up and meet her beautiful green eyes. "Is everything okay, Professor Hamilton?"

"Everything is fine, Lauren." I smile. "Are you just going to stand in my doorway the entire session?" Standing, I round my desk and place a stack of papers on her side.

Hearing her swallow hard, I look up and furrow my brow. "Um, yeah. I think I am."

"Why?" I ask.

"I-I can't be in this room with you when you look like that." Her eyes widening as she bites down on her bottom lip, I roll my eyes and motion for her to come inside.

"I'm sure you can keep your hands to yourself, Lauren." Closing the door, and taking a seat beside her, I can see that she is really struggling right now. "Are you okay?"

"No, Normani." She states, a little harsher than either of us would like. "Can you not wear sweats or something next time? I cannot sit with you while you have that freaking skirt on with those heels."

"I always wear this." Shaking my head, I open up a textbook and flick through it.

"Yeah, and I always had other ideas when you wore that." She spits as she taps her foot against the floor.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I state and give her a small smile. "I didn't do this intentionally. I know we have agreed to keep a distance."

"Okay. Maybe we should just get into this work, yeah?" She asks, shifting in her seat slightly.

"Yes. Sounds good."

Over an hour later, I find that we have gotten through more work that I'd have thought. Lauren has worked hard, and to be honest, I'm a little impressed by her knowledge. I know I shouldn't be, she plays and sings so it's clear that she had a creative mind, but it makes me wonder if she genuinely needs the help she asked for the first day I took her class. I'm not complaining. Look where it got us, and I also have no intentions of questioning her. If she genuinely does need the help and I go and put my foot in it, I'd never forgive myself.

"Hey, we could take a break if you like?" I question as I watch her rub at her forehead. Now sitting behind my own desk, I could use a fresh coffee.

"Would that be okay? I mean, I'm really getting into this, but I could use a breather." She smiles as she scans my upper body. My blazer now removed, and the sleeves of my white shirt rolled up, we are both a little more relaxed.

"No problem." Removing myself from my desk, I grab my purse and move towards the door. "Coffee?"

"Sure, but let me get it." She stands and rummages through her bag.

"No, I'll get them. You got takeout Friday." Knowing what she orders, I leave my office and head off down the hallway.

God that was harder than I thought. Being alone with her is great, it always is, but I wanted to hold her so much. I just wanted to feel her hand in my own. She has the most beautiful hands I've ever felt. Knowing that they had roamed my body all weekend only made it harder. Mm, I love when she... No! Stop that right now. You cannot replay your nights together while you have to go back in that room.

Grabbing our coffee in record time, I make it make to my office to find Lauren sitting in my chair. "Um, I don't think so. You get the crappy seat, beautiful." Motioning for her to move, she stands and pouts.

Closing the door behind me, I hand Lauren her Latte and fix my gaze on the darkening eyes approaching me. Oh god. Taking a seat back for every one she takes forward, my back connects with the door and I know that I won't be able to stop myself if she comes any closer. "Lo?"