Surprise

~3 months later~

"How about this one?" Lizzy says, pulling back the curtain of the changing room and stepping out to show Iris, Caitlin and Felicity a mermaid style wedding dress with lace detailing on the skirt.

"Wow girl look at those curves!" Iris says, pretending to swoon.

"I mean yes it's nice and shows off your body, but I just don't think it's your style hun" Adds Felicity.

"I think you need to try on the ballgown with the sweet heart neck line again..." Caitlin says. They had been in the bridal shop for about two hours now. Two hours of non-stop wedding dress reviewing. The ballgown was a favourite option from earlier, and they keep going back to it.

"Yeah, I think i might" Lizzy says, stepping back into the changing rooms and drawing the curtain closed.

~30 minutes later~

Lizzy finally decided to get the ballgown. It's sparkles and big skirt made her look just like a disney princess; which just so happened to be the look the girls were going for.

The bride's maid dress's had already been picked out. The are baby pink cocktail dress's with lace detailing.

All the girls will be returning to the shop a few weeks before the wedding to make any alterations to their dress's.

-------------------------------------

"Hunny I'm home!" Lizzie calls as she closes the front door of her and Barry's house. "Barry?"

"I'm in here hun!" Barry calls from the bedroom. Lizzy walks in to find their suitcases laying open on the bed with Barry busily packing his.

"What you packing for?" Lizzie asks; fear flooding over her face.

"Cause of these..." Barry says, walking over to where Lizzie is stood in the door and hands her two plane tickets.

Lizzie glances at them for a moment, taking in what is on them. Then as soon as he reads the destination her hand to us over her mouth in shock. "London? We're getting married in England?" Lizzie questions excitedly.

"Surpise!" Barry smiles and hugs his now very happy financé.

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Helloooooooo,

So here's the update. Finally. I'm really sorry it took so long.

I'm really getting back into writing and as college is starting again soon I thought coming back here will help destress (is that even a word? 😂)

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you inthe next one... which I'll try to have out soon for you guys.

Bye for now,

StrawberryFandoms