The Race Against Time

Five days later.

No one had heard from Barry. Felicity, Oliver, Diggle and Effy had all been searching for him. Harrison, Caitlin and Cisco were still trying to find a way to save Lizzie.

"Uh, Caitlin, Dr. Wells... Could I burrow you for a second?" Cisco asked, staring at his computer in disbelief.

"Sure Cisco, what's up?" Caitlin asked, walking over to where Cisco was sat at his computer.

"Look at this" Cisco said and pointed to a document on his computer screen. "The only thing I could think of was to keep looking for someone with a matching blood type, so I went to Central City hospital, and I found this..."

Caitlin and Harrison read the document. Their mouths dropped open in disbelief of what they were reading. The hospital had a record of all their patients blood types, so basically everyone who had ever lived in Central City was on the record. There was a few people over the years who had the same blood type as Lizzie, but must of them had either since moved away or had died. There was only one person that the hospital had record of with the same blood type as Lizzie that was still living in Central City and alive... Barry Allen.

"You mean, Barry is the only person who can save Lizzie?" Harrison questioned.

"Yeah..." Cisco answered, staring at his computer screen. At that moment Oliver, Felicity, Diggle and Effy came marching into the room.

"We found him!" Felicity stated, and went straight over to a computer and started quickly typing.

"What? Where is he?" Cisco questioned, walking over to Felicity.

"Lian Yu" Oliver stated, "after we had searched everywhere else under the sun for him, it was the last place he could be".

"So have you been there to see him?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah! But he refused to leave. He said he couldn't stand seeing Lizzie like that and knowing no one could save her" Oliver explained.

"Speaking of that... we found someone with a matching blood type!" Caitlin said, sitting at her desk playing with a pen.

"Really who?" Felicity questioned, she'd immediately stopped typing and spun round in her chair to face Caitlin and everyone else.

"Barry..." Caitlin stated.

"Barry? As in Barry Allen? As in the flash Barry? As in the fasted man alive Barry?" Effy questioned wandering round the lab. She notices a gun looking object at the far side of the lab and walks over it. "I wonder what this does" She mutters to herself and picks up the gun. She presses and button on it and a missile is shot into the air, creating a massive hole in the roof of the lab. She puts the gun and walks back over to everyone else, pretending nothing had happened. Luckily for her, no one had been watching her.

"Yes Barry Allen! How many other Barry's do you know?" Just like Barry, Cisco didn't like Effy either.

"Well sorry just for checking! For all I know it could of been Barry Scott!" Effy said sarcastically and sat on a spiny chair and took out her phone to play on. I wonder what she'll play this time, farmville? Candy crush?

"We need to find Barry before its to late!" Cisco stated, rubbing his non existing beard in thought. "We need to go to Lian Yu to show Barry only he can save Lizzie".

"We better leave now then!" Oliver suggests, "we can take my privet jet for quickness".

"Good idea" Harrison said.

"I'd also like to suggest some one fixed that" Effy pointed to the large hole in the roof that she'd created a matter of minutes ago.

Cisco sighed. "Me, Caitlin, Oliver and Felicity will go to Lian Yu. Harrison and Diggle you stay here to look after Lizzie, also make sure she fixes the roof!" He said and pointed to Effy.  

"What? Why me? It's your roof!" Effy raged.

"But I know for a fact it was you who made the hole in the first place!" Cisco explained slowly, as if he was explaining something to a child.

"Where's your proof?" Effy asked sarcastically.

"I don't need any!" Cisco smirked, "but since you asked... Your face".

Effy gasped in disbelief of what Cisco had just said. But before she could come up with a clever come back Cisco had walked walked out of the room followed by Caitlin, Oliver and Felicity, leaving Effy with Harrison and Diggle.

"Come on missy, you've got a roof to fix" Diggle said, tapping Effy on the shoulder. He didn't like Effy either.