Shop shop shopping

10 minutes later and she arrives at the car place. She walks up to the front office and rings the bell. From around the corner comes a man wearing a dirty blue overall and a sweaty red baseball hat, with a name tag with said 'Wilson'.

"Hi there. How can I 'elp today?" He says while stepping into the portable cabin office.

"I've come to pick up a car"

"Alright then" He types something on the computer on the desk, "What's ya name?"

"Lizzie Valentine" She says, pulling her hair behind her ears.

"Ah yes here ya are... the 08 blue fiat panda?" He said while printing of some paper work.

"That's the one" Lizzie says with a little giggle. She's struggling to get used to the American accent.

"I'll just need you to sign 'ere, 'ere, 'ere and 'ere. Oh and also 'ere please dear." He passes her the papers and a pen,"thank you. Now those ones are yours and these ones are mine. Here's ya keys and ya car is that one in front of the pile of wheels. Have a good day madame "

"You too, thanks" She then then turns out of the office and towards her new car. She opens the drivers door, sits down and places the paper work in her bag, then puts the bag on the passenger chair next to her. She puts in the key, turns them, and the car roars into life.

5 minutes later...

Lizzie pulls up in the supermarket carpark, grabs her bag and takes the keys out of the car, gets out of the car and locks and and heads towards the shop.

Food shopping is never easy for a vegan but she was able to find the free from section quite quickly.

After getting all the food she needed, plus some toiletries, clothes and dog food, she heads back to her car. Pushing her trolley out the front door, some one knocks into her and the bag of dog food she had balanced on top of all the backs got knocked on the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Here let me help you" The boy leans over and picks up the bag, " I wasn't looking where I was going!"

"Hehe, its OK. Thanks for the help. It's been a long day" Lizzie blushed, she thought he was kinda cute. His tall with brown hair and blue eyes, a cute geeky smile, a wore a T-shirt which read 'Star Labs', black skinny jeans and a pairmof Nike trainers.

"Do you want help loading it in your car?"

"Yes please, that means a lot" She says and pushes the trolley towards her car and pulls it up next to the boot.

After putting the last bag in the boot the boy turns round to her, "I'm Barry by the way. Barry Allen"

" Lizzie Valentine " She closes the boot of the car.

"Well it was nice to meet you Lizzie. If you don't mind me asking where are you from? That ain't no American accent" He says, while brushing his fingers though his hair. Anyone would think he was flirting.

"England. I finished college last month and all my families over here, so I thought I'd join them" 'How can he not tell where I'm from by my accent' she thought to herself.

"Wow, talk about a big move! You got a job then?"

"No, that's my plan for the rest of the week though. Hehe"

"Well good luck, I gotta run. Maybe see you around" He says with a wink, a walks back down towards the shop.