A new beginning

A taxi pulls up outside a small two flooded house on the outskirts of Central City. It had a small front garden with pink, red and yellow flowers outlining the edge of the lawn, and a white pickit fence separating it from the public path. The house also had a small garage on the right of the house with a small drive way in front of it.

The taxi door swings open and steps out a girl with beautiful brown eyes, a slim healthy figure and hair pink like candy floss hanging just below her shoulders. She's wearing a 'skater skirt', creamy coloured flowery sandals and a top which reads 'I'm 99.9% sure I'm a Disney princess'.

The driver gets out of his taxi, and gets the girls bags out of the boot and places them on the path outside the house. She thanks him then pays him. The driver gets back in his taxi and drives straight off. Not even asking if the girl wanted help with her bags. She had 2 big suit cases with back packs tied to the handles, 4 massive gym bags, another back pack, and her hand bag.

After a while of back as fourth journeys trying bring all her bags in, all her bags were safely in the house. At least she didn't have to worry about buying furniture as the old owners had left everthing there. They too had moved country's. She explored her new home. The furniture was really nice! And looked rather new as well. She then looks in the fidge to see what the past owners had left her... Nothing but a carton of milk. Which she threw away (she's a vegan).

She checked her phone for the time. Half past one. She had enough time to go pick up her new car, go to the supermarket and maybe have a look at the rescue centre she passed on the way here for a doggy companion.

The car place is only a few minutes walk away, so she grabbed her handbag and a jacket and headed off.