The Scarlet Speedster

After spending the day with Barry, both Lizzie and Barry realised something that night... They were in love.

Lizzie climbs out of her roof window, and sits on the roof looking up at the stars... All of a sudden there was a gust of red wind, and a red blurred figure was sat next to her.

"What are you doing up here at this time of night?" It sounded like his voice was vibrated.

"Thinking..."

"Anything I can help with?" He too looked up at the stars.

"Well for starters I don't know who you are!" She says with saracism in her voice.

"I'm known around here as the flash. I'm as called the guardian angel of Central City"

"So you think you can help me?" She turned her head to him.

"I'll try..."

"I met this boy, Barry. I think I might fancy him. But I just got out of a relationship where i'd been cheated on... I'm struggling to gain trust in boys again. Apart from Sebastian..." She pauses, she's said to much to a stranger who got on her roof. But she felt like she could trust 'the flash'.

"I know of Barry, he'd never hurts anyone like that... You should tell him. You never know what he'd say"

"I can't... I've loved someone before just to find out his was snogging my best friend while I was at college" She starts crying at the memory of it.

"That's not Barry, trust me OK? I know him. Talk to him" Next moment, he was gone. It was then she realised why people called him the flash.

Maybe he was right. She should talk to him... Just not this week.