Home

"So to clarify, you want me to hold these two wires together while you run in circles around the portal thingy until the portal appears?" Lizzie asks Barry.

"Yes indeed. As soon as the portal appears drop the wires and jump through the portal, cause I'm not sure how long it'll stay open for" Barry says, pulling is hood up over his head.
"Ready?" Lizzie nods in response so Barry immediately starts running.

A few moments later sparks start to fly from the portal. The sparks were now beginning to get a lot bigger, until a firework like explosion happens which forms the portal.

Lizzie immediately does as Barry had instructed and drops the wires and charges through the portal. She's soon followed by Barry.

~Back on Earth 1~

"Barry! And animal girl, whose name I can't remember... Your back!" Diggie exclaims excitedly. "But how? What happened to the other evil two?"

"It's a long story Diggle that I'll tell back at Star Labs for everybody" Barry says, as he pats Diggle's shoulder and walks towards the open doors of the hanger. "Oh, and her name is Lizzie".

Outside the hanger, in the middle of the runway, Oliver and Roy are stood talking beside their motobikes. They quickly notice Barry, Lizzie and Diggle walking towards them.

"Lizzie! What's with the new hair?" Roy asks.

"Hi to you too uncle!" Lizzie laughs.

"I'm just saying! You go off to another universe without permission and come back with blue and pink hair! I didn't get a warning that my niece is a rebell!" Roys says in joking serious voice. "I'm joking. But still... what up with the hair?"

Lizzie giggles then explains to the group that while her and Barry were stuck on Earth 2, she discovered that she could change her apperance the same way she could turn into animals.

"And as cool as that is, I think we ought to get back to Star Labs, so that the others are aware of your return" Oliver states. And with that Oliver, Diggle and Roy mounted their bikes, Lizzie turned into a bird and Barry just stood there, saying that he was "giving them a head start".

~Star Labs~

Barry and Lizzie finish telling everyone what had happened, and without it was a long story to explain... it wasn't very interesting.

"So to summarise... you guys basically went on a fishing holiday to Earth 2?" Cisco questions. "So I was worried that I was missing out on some giant battle for nothing?"

"Yeah, sorry to disappoint Cisco" Lizzie laughs.

"Well, next time you go on a fishing holiday... don't invite me" Cisco says causing everyone to give him a funny look. "What? I find it boring!"

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in ages, but anyway here's the new update! Yay. Sorry if it's a bit short but yeah...

But good news! I'll defiantly be doing a sequel!! I've got an idea in mind that I think (and hope) that you love! But this one isn't over just yet... i just wanted to aware you that there will be a sequel!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote, comment and follow :)

Also let me know what colour Lizzie should do with her hair in future chapters!!

Bye for now

StrawberryFandoms ♡