Sebastian

Lizzie's happy. For starters she had a cute boy flirt with her at the supermarket, now she's signing paper works to adopt a husky puppy called Sebastian. America was turning out to be great!

She walks out of the rescue centre with a spring in her step and Sebastian at her heels. He is literally the cutest thing anybody had ever seen! Lizzie was also happy and had been able to find a brand of dog food which was meat free but still had all the right nutrients a dog needed.

As soon as she got home she unpacked all the shopping, put away all her bags and clothes and for the rest of the evening played with Sebastian in the back garden. Sebastian's favourite soft toy was a purple dragon, which Lizzie got from the rescue centre's charity shop along with other toys for Sebastian.

Time speedt past and before she knew it, it was 10:00pm. So she set up Sebastian's bed next to her double bed in her room, layed some blankets and of course purple dragon in it and Sebastian curled up in it and soon fell asleep. Where as she lay awake thinking if that boy at the supermarket was flirting with her or was just being friendly. Either way she knew if the two of them were to meet again (which she hoped they did), she would soon end up falling for him. And a few minutes later... She was fast asleep.