Don't Give Up On Me

A/N: Hi everyone!! Sorry there wasn't a Christmas special, I completely lost time over Christmas. But anyway happy new year. And I'd just like to say a massive thank you for all the reads this book has been getting, it's crazy! If your enjoying the book so far please vote, comment and follow to get notified when I update. But for now hope you enjoy the chapter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Barry still didn't want to give up on Lizzie, and Lisa is didn't want him to give up on her either. If you were wondering way Lizzie keeps on leaving when he loves Barry, it's simple really, she doesn't like all the attention. Even when she went back to Star Labs for a few hours, everyone wanted to talk to her and ask her questions, and it was just to much for her to happen.

It's Sunday, so Barry isn't at work today. He decides to go round Lizzie's house. Just go settle questions that had been flying round in his head. Did Lizzie still live there? If not was her stuff still there? What had happened to Sebastian and Moonpie? They both mysteriously left Star Labs. Did Lizzie take them? So many questions.

Barry pulls up outside Lizzie's house. The curtains are shut, the garden had become overgrown and messy, but her car was still sat on the drive way, but it looked like nobody was home, and it didn't look like anyone had been there in a while. Barry slowly walks up the pavement towards Lizzie's house. He puts her spare key in the door and slowly turns it to open the door. So many memories of him and Lizzie come flooding back.

Barry swings the door open, revealing a dim room which used to be Lizzie's happy, bubbly, colourful living room. Every single piece of furniture in the house was gone, including the carpets and wallpaper. It was literally just a bare house. Did Lizzie take all the furniture? Or did the owner of the house (the person Lizzie rented from) take it?

Barry was still stood in the doorway, his eyes searching the room for any reminder of Lizzie living there. Nothing. Barry steps further into the house and goes to shut the door, but it wouldn't shut. He looks down to see what was stopping it from shutting, a abandoned/wild dog was stood in the middle of the door way.

"Shoe! Go away!" Barry shouts at the dog and waves his hands at it to try and scare it away, only it just walked further into the house...

The dog ran through the living room, straight through the kitchen and into the the back room. Barry followed after only to find the dog had completely disappeared from the house, he couldn't even see it in the garden. There was now a hooded figure stood in the middle of the back room. It looked a lot like Lizzie when Barry first saw her after she disappeared. She was wearing the same green hood which had the sleeves cut at the shoulders, and the denim shorts, and builder boots. She also was wearing a eye mask the same colour as her hood. Her pink ponytail must of be tucked away in her hood. And because of the badly lit room, you couldn't see her face.

"Why do you keep trying to find me?" She questions.

"Cause I still love you Liz"

"Barry, I've already explained to you... I love you. But, as I've already said, I'm still getting used to my new lifestyle. When I'm ready... trust me... we'll be back together" Lizzie says, it was hard to tell any of her emotions because her face was hidden.

"If you aren't living here, then were are you living? And where is all your furniture gone?" Barry asks.

"My furniture's in my home of course" Lizzie answers bluntly.

"Yeah but... where is your... new... home?" Barry asks.

"Don't worry, you'll find out... soon" Lizzie says then shrinks back into the form of the dog then runs back through the kitchen, living room then out the front room. Why was she acting so mysterious?