Stephen's Team

Two months and four days laters.

Just a normal saturday really at Star Labs. Caitlin and Harrison are doing something techy on the computers, Barry is running on his treadmill at god knows how many miles an hour, Lizzie is training Sebastian some new advanced tricks, and Cisco is sat on a spiny chair eating a lollipop and playing happy wheels on his laptop. Then all of a sudden, breaking the calm silence, ran in Olivier, Felicity and Diggle. But no Effy?

Everyone stopped what they were doing and starred over at Team Arrow who had just rushed in with no warning at all.

"We need your help!" Rushed Oliver, a bit out of breath.

"No phone call, no text message, just come on in and assume we're doing nothing" Cisco says sarcastically.

"Cisco! This is serious! So, as my mother says, if you don't have anything sensible to say don't say anything at all!" Felicity warns Cisco, she didn't seem to be in a good mood.

"So what's happening? What's wrong? How can we help?" Caitlin asks.

"Stephen's back! His gathering a team of meta-humans and criminals. We don't know what they're planning to do but we need to stop them. We need a team. You in?" Oliver explained.

"No need to ask! Count us in! What's the plan?" Barry questions.

Barry, Oliver, Diggle, Harrison, Caitlin and Cisco all gather in the middle of the lab to discuss the plan: each of them pulling up a spiny chair. Lizzie went to join the circle of discussion, but got pulled aside by Felicity.

"Hey Lizzie, great to see you! How are you?" Felicity asks.

"I'm really good thanks!" Lizzie smiled in reply.

"How you finding your powers?" Felicity asks Lizzie, they had now also pulled aside some chairs and were sat having a chatty catch up.

"It was weird at first, yeah, really hard to get used to. My life changed so quickly! But um, yeah, I've gotten used to it and actually really enjoy having them to be honest" Sebastian had now ran over to her and curled up in a ball at her feet. "So um, what's happened to Effy?"

"She's um... how do i say this? Well... she's in Stephen's team" Felicity explained, Lizzie's mouth dropped in shock. "Turned out she has been working with him all along! She's been spying on team arrow and team flash for Stephen. As soon as i found it out, she knew, i didn't even say anything about it to her, she knew some how. From that point I never saw her again". She took a deep breath then continued. "Oliver and I actually had a bit of an argument about it... but um... everything's sort of sorted now".

"Sort of sorted?" Lizzie questioned. "What do you mean sort of sorted?"

Felicity stood up and slowly started walking back over to the group, "we've still got to stop Stephen's team haven't we!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyyyyyy. How are you all?? Thanks so so so much for all the reads,votes and comments! Please continue to vote, comment and follow as it really means so much to me and encourages me to continue writing!

Who would have seen this coming? Effy? On the bad side? Noooo never! (Of course i'm being sarcastic! We all saw it coming! Aha)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)