The Mystery Explained

Back at Star Labs, team Arrow and team Flash were talking about how Stephen was able to get out of the meta-human proof prison.

"So explain what you were doing when you noticed he was gone" Effy says while spinning on a chair, having paid no attention to anything anyone had just said.

"Well the prison has a box where we can give them food. You open up one side place the food in the box, close it, then the other side opens up when the other one is locked so they can get to the food" Harrison explains, "I place the food in the box. I leave and come back and hour later to collect the plate, his gone".

"That's why a island in the middle of the China sea makes a better prison. There's no possible way of escape" Oliver mutters to himself.

"What about if his powers are similar to Ray's. He can srink himself!" Felicity states.

"Go on..." Barry says, pacing the room.

"He srinks and claims the wall and waits for you to open the flat for him to get his food, then gets into the box and waits for you to open the next door so you can get the left over food... Or plate... Or whatever you gave him. And boom his escaped!" Felicity explains her idea.

Silence...

"That is the only possible explanation!" Barry stops walking and looks at the group. "But he can't be like Ray cause Ray needs his suit for his powers. Stephen doesn't have a suit!"

"Bug man!" Cisco whispers.

"Excuse me?" Effy says.

"Cisco please don't tell me your coming up with a nickname for this guy already!" Oliver says with disapproval.

"Maybe.." Cisco mutters.

"So why bug man?" Effy questions.

"Well... Because his a man... Who can turn into the size of a bug" Cisco states.

"Haha, I like it!" Felicity laughs.

"So what's the plan on catching him? I mean for all we know he could have other powers as well!" Caitlin says trying to bring the conversation back to the problem in hand.

"I have an idea" Cisco says, then doesn't continue.

"Well tell us! What is it?" Barry asks.

"Your not going to like it though Barry" Cisco continues.

"Tell me, what is it!" Barry rises his voice.

Cisco pause before he starts talking. "Stephen wants to get back with Lizzie right?"

"Yeah so?" Barry questions the point in what Cisco was saying, but then realisies what he means, "We use Lizzie as a bate..."

"Yeah..." Cisco knew already Barry didn't like the idea.

"No! No, I don't want her in any danger!" Barry shouts then looks over to Caitlin and Cisco, "It was you guys you said we needed to keep her safe in the first place". He stops and takes a deep breath. " I think I'm gonna go get some fresh air", he then speeds out of the room.

Everybody else is left in silence. They knew, and Barry knew too, using Lizzie as a bate was what they had to do. It was the only way.