Uncle Roy

Wednesday soon comes, and so Lizzie heads to CC Jitters' after work to meet with her uncle for the first time. It was also her third day at her new job. She was so glad see moved their instead of inspecting a dead body. She just loved helping the animals.

Lizzie checks her phone and see's a text from Roy, 'Just parking car will be there in a second'. So she decides to go wait by the table near the door. As she goes to put her phone away she notices another text from Roy, 'I'm at the front door where are you', she replies 'The pink haired one'.

Then a tall handsome boy comes over to her, "Hi, I'm Roy" Lizzie wants to reply but she didn't know what to say, she never would of guessed her uncle would be so fit! "Let me buy you a coffee, what would you like?" Roy asks.

"Mocha no milk" Lizzie replies and looks round the busy café, "I'll try and get us a table". She see's a empty booth table and heads straight over to it. A few minutes later, Roy turns up with their drinks.

"As soon as I said no mill the girl giggles and says 'you with Lizzie?', how often do you come in here?" Roy laughs.

"I get a coffee for the drive to work" Lizzie giggles, she does drink alot of coffee.

They both take a drink of their coffee. Silence. Roy looks up at her. "So tell me about yourself! I'm your uncle and all I know is your a vegan with pink hair!"

"Well... I'm 24, my birthday was last month. I've got-" Lizzie gets half way through her sentence then is interrupted by Roy.

"So you mean I'm the same age as my niece! That's just messed up!" Roy laughs, "Sorry... Continue".

"I..." Lizzie couldn't think of anything else to say.

"What? What's wrong?" Roy asks.

"If you'd of come two weeks ago I could of also said I had a boyfriend..." Lizzie says and sniffles, she notices Barry talking to Iris at the counter.

"And what happened?"

"He... He just wants to be friends" Lizzie says still looking at Barry.

Roy notices Lizzie is looking at something behind him so turns his head to see who it was. "I'm guessing that's him"

Lizzie nods.

"I know him. I'm friends with a friend of his" Roy notices a blonde girl walk in the café, "And that's her". He turns back round to Lizzie, " Her? No! We're just friends! Never anything else... Not that I have anything against her! Oh You know what I mean... I'm actually dating someone else."

Barry notices Lizzie and gestures to Felicity that he was going over there to Lizzie. Barry hadn't seen Roy. "Hey Lizzie, how are you?"

"I'm really good thanks, you?" Lizzie says trying to make it seem as if she had been watching him.

"I uh I'm good... Thanks" Barry says trying not to notice that she was with another boy. He didn't even want to look to see who she was with.

"Oh and this is Roy" Lizzie says pointing out Roy.

"Oh my god Roy. Nice to see you" Barry says trying to mask his jealousy.

"Hey Barry" Roys says then nods to Felicity. He turns to Felicity "what brings you to Central City?"

"Uh, um... You know... Work" Felicity says.

Barry looks back to Lizzie. "I gotta run. See you around", he says and starts waling towards the door.

" See you later Roy" Felicity says then follows after Barry. "Was that the girl you were texting me about? She seems nice... "

"She told the Flash she wasn't over me!"

"I'm sorry Barry but it looks like she's over you enough to be on a date with Roy" Felicity looks at Barry realising she crossed a line, "I'm sorry Barry but the truth hurts".

Back in CC Jitters' Roy turns back to Lizzie, "If you were to ask me, his still into you".