Metamorph

"Metamorph!" Cisco stated all of a sudden. For the past hour so much had been happening, Caitlin had gave Lizzie a health check over, Lizzie had been showing off her powers so the rest could study it to learn more about it, but mostly Cisco had been coming up with names for Lizzie's hero name.

"Sorry?" Lizzie asked.

"Metamorph" Cisco repeated himself, "because you can morph into any animal! That's your meta-human power! What do you think?"

"I like it... But will it catch on?" Lizzie questions.

"I'm sure we can make it catch on! I mean, the majority of meta-humans in the city have been named by me! And their names caught on didn't they!" Cisco stated.

Then in wheeled Harrison. "Lizzie, nice to see you as always. Me and Caitlin think we've worked out have you got your pow-"

"Don't mean to be rude, but I don't want to know! Thank you for putting in your time and effort for finding it out, but I'd actually like to live without knowing how I got it" Lizzie said then started to walk out.

"Wait Lizzie!" Barry said, catching Lizzie's hand in his own. "Where are you going? I literally just found you after a year! You can't just leave again. Why? Why do you keep leaving me without saying a word?"

"Barry..." Lizzie embraced Barry in a hug, "you know I love you. I do. But since finding my powers I feel like I don't know myself as well anymore. I need to get to know myself and learn about myself with these powers... alone".

"Why alone? We can help you! I can help you" Barry said, pulling away from the hug.

"I've never been much of a people person... But once I've got to know my new powers like the back of my hand, I'll be back Barry. Everyday, I missed you like mad, but I have to be alone... for now... I'm sure the Flash and Metamorph will be working together soon, I look forward to it" And with that, Lizzie turned and left Star Labs.

Barry turned back and sat on a spiny chair in the lab and held his head in his hands. Cisco spun round in his chair, while eating a strawberry lace sweet and said "Lizzie, I was wondering. Does it hurt when you morph into animals?" Unaware Lizzie had left.

"Cisco..." Caitlin whisper shouted.

"What?" Cisco questioned.

"Lizzie left..." Barry muttered.

"Oh" Cisco said and bit into his sweet. "Well Cisco, always making things awkward", he whispered to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiya guys! How are you all? Christmas soon!!!! I literally can't wait! I think I might do a special Christmas chapter! Opinions? For now, have a great day, hope you enjoyed the chapter, vote? Comment! Follow?

StrawberryFandoms