The Restaurant For Animals

After about twenty minutes, Felicity persuaded Barry to go get a coffee with her but when they got outside Star Labs Barry just broke down in tears. "Come on. Let's go get a coffee" Felicity suggests in the most comforting way she could.

"I don't want coffee!" Barry cried. He sat on the floor leaning against the wire fence with his head in his hands. He goes to check his phone but fines it had turned it's self off again. "Stupid phone" he mutters under his breath.

Felicity goes to sit down next to Barry, but decides it was best not to because she was wearing a knee length pencil skirt. So she decides just to lean against the fence standing. "I thought you were gonna upgrade your phone?" She questions him, trying to put his mind on something else.

"I want to! But there's still three stupid months left of my contact and I don't want to pay to get off it early" Barry moans. A second later his phone finally turns on and he sees a message he must of received while it was off. He clicks on it and see's it was from Lizzie this morning. 'Heya, would you be a dear and feed Sebastian and Moonpie around lunch time. Me and Roy are going for lunch. Thanks babe xx'. Then without another word to Felicity, Barry races off to Lizzie's house.

"Good talk" Felicity calls after Barry sarcastically then goes back inside the lab.

When Barry arrives at Lizzie's house he sees Roy waiting in a car outside. As soon as Roy notices Barry he gets out and walks over to Barry. "Dude have you heard from Lizzie? I've been waiting for like twenty minutes and she hasn't replied to any of my texts" Roys asks Barry.

"S-she she got shot by an arrow. Oliver said he thought she was some bady" Barry explains, out of breath from running.

"What? Is she gonna be okay? Where is she?" Roy questions.

"At Star Labs" Barry said then looked back over towards Lizzie's house and remembered why he came here. He reach's into his jacket pocket and pulls out her spare key that gave him in case of emergency. "She text me this morning asking me to feed Sebastian and Moonpie. That's why I'm here". Barry then undoes her front door and walks in, followed by Roy.

"Who?" Roy questions.

"Her husky and hamster" Barry answers, shutting the door as Sebastian came running down the stairs.

Fifteen minutes later. Barry and Roy had finally finished feeding Sebastian and Moonpie. Lucky Lizzie has left a note on the kitchen table with step by step instructions on what to do. It was the most confusing thing Barry had ever done. He always thought you chucked some food in a bowl for the dog and put some pellets in a smaller bowl for the hamster. But it was measuring this to make sure there was enough nutrients. Mixing that with this then adding a drop of that. Barry felt like he was a chef in a fancy five star restaurant, but only for animals.

Moonpie's cage was the biggest hamster cage they'd ever seen. Barry remembered Lizzie talking about it. It's called the ikea detolf, its actually meant to be a glass book case. But Lizzie had turned it on its side, taken off the glass door and the self's, filled it with hamster bedding and other hamster things. Apparently it's very popular among hamster owners. It was like a mansion for a hamster! It even had a small second floor in the middle of the cage which Lizzie had made from a spice rack, also from ikea.

Just as Barry and Roy were a about to leave, Sebastian came running out of the kitchen and layed on the door mat, blocking the front door, looking up to Barry and Roy with puppy eyes. "Poor boy! His probably confused what's happening. He hasn't seen Lizzie since half six this morning, then eight hours later of being on his own two random boys turn up and feed him lunch" Barry said, benting down to stroke Sebastian.

"His probably thinking stranger danger!" Roy joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Barry hadn't heard what Roy had just said, good thing because he'd probably of hit Roy because of the current mood he was in. He was probably feeling sixty percent upset over Lizzie and forty percent angry at Oliver. "Lizzie was telling me about something she learnt back in college" Barry said trying to remember what it was that Lizzie had told him. "It was something about stroking animals like dogs, made sick people feel better. She told me her college ran a small charity which took dogs round hospitals for the people to stroke, she said a smile always grew on their face when they saw the dogs walk in the room"

"You want to take Sebastian to Lizzie don't you?" Roy guessed, and Barry nodded. "Fine, come on Sebastian". Roy said and went to open the door but got stopped when Barry stood up blocking his way.

"If we take Sebastian we have to take Moonpie as well" Barry said and walked over to the cupboard under the stairs.

"Where you going?" Roy questioned.

"Lizzie keeps all her pet supplies in here" Barry said opening the cupboard door, he only knew that cause there was a colourful sign on the door which said 'pet supplies'. "What will we need?" He turns on the cupboard light and looks inside. He notices two sticky notes on the inside of the door. On the top of the right one read 'Sebastian's holiday supplies' the had a list of items. The left one read 'Moonpie's holiday supplies'. "I guess we'll pack everything on this list" Barry said, and starts to get out all the items listed on both sticky notes.

Ten minutes later, Barry had found everything off of the list and had packed them in the boot of Roy's car. Through all this the only thing Roy did to help was unlock his car. Barry got Moonpie out of her mansion of a cage and into her small travel box, while Roy put Sebastian on his lead.

Sebastian sat in the back of the car with his head out the window for most of the drive to Star Labs. Barry sat in the front passenger seat with Moonpie in her travel box on his lab. Roy of course was driving. Barry hadn't warned Caitlin or anybody at Star Labs that he was bringing in a dog and a hamster, but he didn't care. He was going to bring them in whatever they thought.