Camping In Another Universe

One week later.

Barry and Lizzie haven't seen Effy and Stephen since they got here; however that made them extremely nervous as they had no clue what Effy and Stephen had up their sleeves.

It was Barry's idea that they shouldn't venture far from were they were, he knew that would only lead to more problems. So they'd set up camp on the Earth 2 abandoned army base.

"Barry? Do you think if you run fast enough you'd create enough energy to start up the generator to make the portal?" Lizzie questions as Barry lights the campfire outside their hand made tents.

"That is how it would usually work! But I'm not sure if it would work the same here on Earth 2. And plus Effy and Stephen might have rigged the portal so we can't reopen it" Barry says as he places some stones around the fire. "But I guess it is worth a try after all. I'll give it ago in the morning".

"You know, I can't wait till we get back so I can eat something other than fish and berries!" Lizzie laughs. Everyday she'd transform into a bird and go catch fish from the near by river, and Barry would go pick berries of near by trees. The army base was literally in the middle of no where so this was the best they could do for food.

"Yeah sames!" Barry giggles, "but it's better than having no food I guess!"

Since becoming metamorph, Lizzie has had to ditch her vegan diet because it wouldn't have done her anygood health wise: So said Caitlin anyway. According to Caitlin, Lizzie needs to be intaking a whole variety of food, including meats, in order to be getting a lot of protein, because Lizzie has the ability to turn into any animal, she needs a varied diet to support all of her animal forms. Complicated or what?

Barry and Lizzie spend the rest of the evening around the campfire laughing, singing and having a good time.

"I don't get it!" Lizzie says all of sudden.

"Get what?" Barry asks.

"We're currently stuck on in a different universe, we got brought here by two bad guys who have now run off, yet... we're laughing!" Lizzie reveals.

"Yeah because... not matter where we are, as long as we've got each other... everything will be fine" Barry says, putting his arm round Lizzie. They both smile and stare into the burning flames of the campfire. "Tomorrow, I'll make sure we get home to our earth".

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile on Earth 1.

"Guys! Guess who I found in the supermarket today!" Cisco shouts.

"Who?" Harrison questions sarcastically.

"Elizabeth Kingswood!" Cisco says excitedly.

"Who now?" Caitlin says, walking into the room.

"Her friends call her Effy..." Cisco adds.

"YOU FOUND EFFY!" Harrison and Caitlin shout at the same time.

"Well not THE Effy... I found Earth 1 Effy. Turns out the Effy we knew was from Earth 2!" Cisco exclaims.

"Interesting... very interesting..." Harrison mutters.

"So she joined Team Arrow so she could spy on us all... her and Stephen have had this planned the whole time!" Caitlin says in a shocked tone. "Do you think this means Stephen is also from Earth 2?"

"That's what I was just thinking myself..." Harrison agrees.

----------------------------------

A/N: New chapter!!!! Hope you all enjoyed it! I'm gonna do a character and author Q&A so leaves questions for either me or one of the characters in the comments and I will try to answer them. Please make sure to put who your asking the question to.

Don't forget to vote and follow and I'll see you next chapter :)

StrawberryFandoms ♡