New Lizzie

A/N: Sorry for the long wait for this update! So much has been happening. But anyway it's finally here! Enjoy :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been two hours now! When will she wake up?" Barry questioned.

"Barry, she got hit by a poison arrow, she'll wake up when she's ready" Caitlin replied, typing on her computer. What their talking about is two hours ago Barry donated blood to Lizzie, but she still hasn't woken up yet. Although she had twitched a lot, it was almost as if something was changing inside her. Caitlin, Cisco and Dr. Wells hadn't noticed any of this, Barry on the other hand had. Oliver, Effy, Felicity and Diggle left yesterday to go back to Star City.

All of a sudden Lizzie sat bolt up right, eyes wide open, she was awake! "Where am I?"

"On my God! Lizzie! Your awake!" Barry said rushing over to Lizzie.

"Barry? Where am I?" Lizzie questioned.

"Your in Star Labs!" Barry answered. Lizzie lifted the sheet off of her, and got out of the hospital bed. "Lizzie, you need to rest!" Barry said, trying to help Lizzie to get back into the bed, but Lizzie just pushed him away.

"No Barry, i'm fine! I just need to Stretch, that's all" Lizzie stated. As she walked around, and continued to twitch. This time Caitlin, Cisco and Dr. Wells had noticed it as well as Barry.

"What do you think is happening to her?" Barry questioned, "since she woke up, she hasn't seemed herself".

"I've noticed, when she's been twitching it's not her limps that are twitching, it's her skin! It's as if something inside is changing!" Dr. Wells explained.

"What do you mean?" Cisco questioned Dr. Wells.

"Think about... She got struck with a poison arrow. What if when we put some of Barry's blood in her, there was still a little bit of the poison in her body, and Barry's blood contains a small part of his meta-human powers. What if those two mixed?" Dr. Wells suggested.

A few moments later after Caitlin, Cisco, Dr. Wells and Barry finished talking, they looked back up to where Lizzie had been stood. She was no longer stood there, now stood where she had been standing was a wolf like dog, a husky! But it wasn't Sebastian, he was lying under Cisco's desk. Barry went to get a closer look at the dog, he kneeled on the floor and the dog walked over to her. He noticed it was wearing a pink collar, the same colour as Lizzie's hair, there was also a tag hanging from the collar. Barry lifted the collar so he could read the name of the dog. Lizzie. The dogs name was Lizzie!

"Lizzie? Your a dog?" Barry asked the dog. The dog gave a little woof, I guess that means yes.

A tear escapes Barry's eye. He then got up and ran out of the lab... Again. Lizzie, the dog, then runs after him, Sebastian also got up and ran after Lizzie.

Dr. Wells had been right. Something had changed inside her. She herself had now became a meta-human. Yet having only literally just found that out, no one, probably not even Lizzie, now what her meta-human power is.