A date?

"Do you know how hard it is to eat out as a vegan?" Lizzie giggled, walking out of the restaurant with Barry by her side. "I'm definatly going to be coming here again! Thanks Barry"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" They walked slowly along the harbour towards the car park.

"Barry? Was this meant to be a date?"

"Depands... If it was a date, and say I were to ask you out, what would you say?" They stopped and sat on the harbour wall.

"Hehe... Well... If it was a date... I would say yes" Lizzie tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Then it totally was a date" He leans over to her and kisses her on the lips. When he leans back, he has a small dap of lipstick on the edge of his lips which Lizzie wipes away with her finger.

After a while of holding hands and staring out at the boats in the harbour, they finally get down from the wall and walk back to Lizzie's car. "Do you want to come round and see Sebastian?"

"I'd love too but I gotta get home, that laundry ain't gonna clean themselves"

"Hehe I get ya!" She unlocks the car " well I'll drop you off at your place to save you having to walk"

"Thanks Liz"

10 minutes later they pull up outside Barry's place.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow" He says and kisses her on the cheek before getting out of the car.

"Have fun with the laundry" Lizzie giggles.

"Oh I will" He says and waves her off. He wasn't really going to do laundry, he just couldn't tell her that he was going to Star Labs to work on the new meta-human case they had.

"Barry how come you can run faster than the speed of light but is always late?" Caitlin questions sacasitly as Barry runs in.

"Dude please say The Flash didn't go visit that girl again on her roof top!" Cisco walks in playing about with something technical.

"Noooo. The Flash wasn't... But Barry might of. But not on her roof top... And don't call her 'that girl' OK, she has a name"

"Well I don't know everyone's name do I!" Cisco sat down at the computers to check everything was OK with Barry's suit, "Your heart beats a bit faster than normal. Everything alright?"

He smilied, thinking of how to say it. "I might have a girlfriend!" His smile is now almost bigger than the cheshire cats.

"What do you mean might?" Caitlin asks, "have you got one of not?"

"I said 'if this were a date and I asked you out what would you say' and she said 'I would say yes'. And then we... kissed.."

"I'm not exactly what they call a 'ladies man', but dude... It sounds like you've got yourself a girlfriend buddy!" Cisco says and pats him on the back.

"Now back to work" Caitlin says and leads Barry and Cisco down to the meta-prison, where their was the newest meta. Barry looks into the cell to see the meta. It's Stephen...