Family reunion... ish

The last week of Lizzie working at the CCPD went by faster than she thought it would. It was Friday already. Her and Barry had become really good friends again, and she still hoped that Barry and herself would get back together. But she still didn't know why he wanted to go back to being just friends.

Lizzie and Barry just got back into the office after their lunch break when Lizzie's phone rings. She looks down to see who it is, 'Uncle'. What? She didn't even realise she had a God father.

"Great! More family members who I have no clue who they are. Did my foster parents really have to give me all the numbers of my actual family" Lizzie thinks to herself.

"Are you going to get that?" Barry asks after Lizzie has been watching it ring for a good minute or two.

"Oh yeah right" Lizzie says and answers the call. "Hello?"

"Uh hi. This is gonna sound werid I know but... I'm your uncle. I haven't seen you since you were two and the family had to decide what to do with you. I heard from your foster parents that you moved back to America as soon as you finished college-"

"What do you mean moved back?" Lizzie interruptly asks.

"You were born over here. You left when you were two to go live with a foster family in England-"

"I've had alot of them!" Lizzie interruptes again. "Look whoever you are! If you are my uncle... Why didn't who adopt me then?"

"Because I was a baby!" He pauses. "My brother, your birth dad, was 18 when you were born. Your birth mom was 17. You must have alot of questions about them."

"No I don't actually. I know everything I need to know! My birth dad was a gangster, who murdered my birth mom when I was two cause she was going to go to the police about him! And that's when I went into foster care! I've known since I was 11!" She stops to go sit at her desk. "Why did you call me?"

"Cause now I know your over here, and you never got along with any of your foster parents because they tried to stop you from being vegan, I want to try and be a proper uncle to you" He pauses and takes a breath, "My name is Roy Harper, I live in Starling City"

"I live in Central City, that's right next to Starling right?" She asks him.

"Yeah" Roy says with a little laugh, "do you know CC Jitters'?"

"Yeah"

"Let's go for a family reunion, me and you, next Wednesday. Good with you?"

"Yeah, I'll see you then. I gotta go" Lizzie says looking over at Barry who was tapping his watch, and she hangs up on Roy.

Barry felt like he should say something, since he was listening to everything Lizzie said to who ever she was talking to, but knew it was best he left it.